Predictions for this week

Guest JohnDenver

I don't think I read one post, including my own, that predicted an UNT win over FIU. In fact, most predicted a blow out. I really hope we can prove everyone wrong again this weekend against Arkansas State.

BTW, this is going to be very interesting game with Kenny Evans at the helm. Hopefully, he is up for this formidable task, and will lead the team to victory.

I really hope ASU believes that they have a 21-point (11-point odds) advantage. Could give us an edge if they are not expecting the game to be to difficult.

I'll be interested to see how inspired the team is to play while Kenny is at the helm. Also, we should now see how how much of an influence Dickey's strictness has on RF's play calling. Hopefully, like other posters have said, Kenny opens it up to RF and we will see more imaginative play calling.

I predict 14-10 NT!!! Go MEAN GREEN!!!

Anyone know if this game is going to be on TV?

Any plans for the MG Premium to show this? Or is there an ASU site for this?

I heard a while back that ASU used the same internet service to broadcast their games, and MeanGreenSports.com would be able to provide video feed of the game to premium members.

I sure hope I heard correctly.

I just checked and if we can't get the online feed from ASU or you are not in the ESPN Regional viewing area, the game can be purchased from ESPN PPV for $21.95. You can order it for online OR television viewing (it costs the same). I'd go the TV route.

Edited by chrisfisher

The game is listed as ESPN Regional, that being the case I suspect that ASU won't be allowed to stream the game because ESPN will likely offer it as part of GamePlan Online.

You mean I don't have to drive to Jonesboro to watch the game? What channel will the game be on for DishNetwork?

As of a couple hours ago it wasn't on the dish program guide.

I'm not watching the game online again. I'd much rather suffer through just listening to the game over the internet then go to Jonesboro myself (alone) or watch it, pixelated and all, on my laptop computer.

Hoping for Dickey to have a speedy recovery and improved health aside, this might be kind of like the situation we saw with the Rangers this past season. Showalter is sick and can't make the series at Detriot, and the Rangers win. Showalter comes back for the next series at Tampa Bay, and the Rangers lose. Coincidence? Hicks didn't think so, as Showalter was fired at the end of the season. There were other reasons of course, such as a disgruntled fanbase(140,000 less tickets sold than in previous season) and wasted talent. Sounds pretty familiar.

Predicting and expectations is very uncertain........ ask Texas Tech and Missouri from last week..... both lost....... Missouri was undefeated and TT was playing a team that had never won and had looked bad.

Seems like Detroit, Tampa, and Tennesee, won in the NFL last week and had never won before... all were expected to lose.

Play the game and we will then know....!! Anyone who can predict these games 70% correct is very good. ....and remember a two year old should get 50% even if he knows nothing about football. Therefore the difference in ignorance and great is a mere 20%...... This is what makes sports interesting... the uncertainty.....

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66