Another Thread/Poll disappears

El Paso Eagle

Do NOT post flames.

I consider calling a player a name a flame.

As you can tell by looking at the rest of the board, I do not have a problem with someone questioning the performance of a coach/athlete.

The particular poster of that poll had already recieved a PM from me.

Board Rules

Know the rules, this place isn't going to turn into BaylorFans just because we lost a few games.

gee...and I spent so much time and thought on my response....I hope that is not why it was removed....I thought everyone on here should read it!

gee...and I spent so much time and thought on my response....I hope that is not why it was removed....I thought everyone on here should read it!

MeanGreenPop, it was a great post that I bet most who really needed to read that post probably (in deed) read it. Heck! I lost one of my longer manifestos with that thread! laugh.gif

GMG!

MeanGreenPop, it was a great post that I bet most who really needed to read that post probably (in deed) read it.  Heck!  I lost one of my longer manifestos with that thread! laugh.gif

GMG!

LMAO...thanks guys biggrin.gif

Guest Aquila_Viridis

its hard to take you serious with a freaking gerbil playing a guitar as your avatar.

I'm probably dating myself here, but I thought it was 'Alf'. Gundude, you should watch out, Alf has special powers, oh and while you're at it, GET A LIFE!