Albino Squirrel on Ch. 5 news

Stan R

Any publicity we get as a school, albino squirrels or not, shouldn't be over looked.  If they upset you then you must not have much confidence in yourself or your school.    We are bigger than that.  I could imagine somewhere like UTA or WTAMC being upset, but we are honestly on the edge of "Big Time Sports." 

Give the little guys some slack.    Maybe it gives the papers something to right about instead of our miserable OOC records.   

biggrin.gif

I have no problem with someone mentioning the Squirrel. It was fine, it was my way of saying that this is a FOOTBALL forum.

But to further address your comments to me......

It sounds like you want UNT to be known as the school with the squirrel. I want UNT to be known as the school with the great sports, music, and academic programs. But that is just me. I have confidence that UNT can get there, and does not have to resort to the squirrel as you posted.

Also.....How does a squirrel driving me crazy mean that I have "no confidence in myself or my school"?????

Read my other posts. I have an almost unrealistic confidence in UNT.

We are all UNT supporters here, so no reason for you getting on me over a squirrel. BTW.....

I will leave you with a quote from Shaq...."I would strangle a squirrel on the court for another championship...I would do it in front of PETA and everyone".

(might not be word for word, but to the best of my memory.)

GO MEAN GREEN

0footballfan0, I don't want you to be threatened by posts cc: the albino squirrel. At times like this since we haven't had a game for quite a while it's probably okay to broaden our comments. No one is calling you out or belittling you. I'm sure the game today will take your mind off it.

Some people planning to kill a small mammal because they feel it's a threat or because they feel it detracts from the greatness of our school apparently don't have enough hobbies to keep them busy. I'm sure you don't advocate this kind of solution to the albino squirrel being included on the gomeangreen board.

I've been cheering for UNT since the 1950's. I'm glad we have anything printable that pertains to our great school. Let's let sleeping squirrels lay.

cool.gif

---Perhaps talking about the squirrel is more pleasent that discussing football games. In two weeks it we play LSU. What will the score be if they commit eight turnovers..?

---Anyone see the Arkey-State Hail Mary play on ESPN...... what luck!!!

The UNT White Squirrel makes just as much sense on this board as some of the topics.......

1. I would much rather have UP DATES & PICS on the squirrel instead of seeing another poll.

A) Does the squirrel date?? or can an albino have an interacial relationship with grey (squirrel)??? anyone have any revealing pics???

cool.gif What is the range of the UNT White Squirrel???? We need a tracking map!!!

C) Has National Geographic been notified???

D) Has our Husbandry Dept been notified....maybe we can breed more of 'em??

(ooops that right we dont have a husbandry dept.....call Texas A&M)