Glasses of Scotch for everyone...

SouthernMustang

Sorry for y'alls loss ... ours was well, similar -- just on TV so all could witness... decent first-half, and I am trying to be positive that Romo threw well and was effective for the first half, but it's hard.

I am sure tomorrow I will realize we don't have the depth to compete with A&M especially in 95 degree weather. Didn't expect the win, more like a 38-14 game or 42-17 game ... but 66-8? ohmy.gif

Here's hoping our team pulls out a good game against Tulane next week, and y'all get the upset at KState.

Both of my teams lost ... and to make matters worse, Ole Miss lost to Vandy... Freaking Vanderbilt. I know I know, they're 3-0 -- but they're VANDERBILT. Cutcliffe always beat them!! And even the "distant" team (UT -- the real one in Knoxville) where one uncle and one aunt went, that I pull for and can always rely on when my other teams lose -- yah, they lost ... to UF, who looks again to be an SEC power ::vomiting:: ... and ND won.

Holy Hell, the college football world is coming to an end. And so is my drunken stupor -- looks like I should retire for the evening. And delete my post in the morning haha.

Sorry for the loss ... just hope for the best for next week- with a bottle of scotch in hand.

Sorry for y'alls loss ... ours was well, similar -- just on TV so all could witness... decent first-half, and I am trying to be positive that Romo threw well and was effective for the first half, but it's hard.

I am sure tomorrow I will realize we don't have the depth to compete with A&M especially in 95 degree weather. Didn't expect the win, more like a 38-14 game or 42-17 game ... but 66-8?  ohmy.gif

Here's hoping our team pulls out a good game against Tulane next week, and y'all get the upset at KState.

Both of my teams lost ... and to make matters worse, Ole Miss lost to Vandy... Freaking Vanderbilt. I know I know, they're 3-0 -- but they're VANDERBILT. Cutcliffe always beat them!! And even the "distant" team  (UT -- the real one in Knoxville) where one uncle and one aunt went, that I pull for and can always rely on when my other teams lose -- yah, they lost ... to UF, who looks again to be an SEC power ::vomiting:: ... and ND won.

Holy Hell, the college football world is coming to an end. And so is my drunken stupor -- looks like I should retire for the evening. And delete my post in the morning haha.

Sorry for the loss ... just hope for the best for next week- with a bottle of scotch in hand.

Actually, ND lost in overtime:) Hope that cheers you up some smile.gif

I am sure tomorrow I will realize we don't have the depth to compete with A&M especially in 95 degree weather. Didn't expect the win, more like a 38-14 game or 42-17 game ... but 66-8?  ohmy.gif

Both of my teams lost ... and to make matters worse, Ole Miss lost to Vandy... Freaking Vanderbilt. I know I know, they're 3-0 -- but they're VANDERBILT. Cutcliffe always beat them!! And even the "distant" team  (UT -- the real one in Knoxville) where one uncle and one aunt went, that I pull for and can always rely on when my other teams lose -- yah, they lost ... to UF, who looks again to be an SEC power ::vomiting:: ... and ND won.

yea, but at least tamu is a top tier program with a huge home field advantage.

Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine. ph34r.gif

Anyone want to share a shot of some good top shelf tequila? wink.gif

Tonight, about 3 rows in front of our group and before the game, a poor little 6 or 7 year old girl puked up her guts. It was quite a mess and I felt sorrow for her. blink.gif ............then later on, there were some adults who (almost) started doing the same. What a puked up sort of night, eht? rolleyes.gif

We are young, running on empty and many thought we have the Mean Green team of old but.................we don't. Time to rebuild, folks. I just hope we aren't one of those programs who has a "young team" for the next 5 years running.

Anyone want a carafe of, uh, patience? cool.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine. ph34r.gif

Anyone want to share a shot of some good top shelf tequila? wink.gif

Tonight, about 3 rows in front our our group and before the game, a poor little 6 or 7 year old girl puked her guts up.  It was quite a mess!  Then later on, there were some adults who (almost) started doing the same.  What a puked up sort of night, eht? rolleyes.gif

We are young, running on empty and many thought we have the Mean Green team of old but.................we don't.   Time to rebuild, folks.  I just hope we aren't one of those programs who has a "young team" for the next 5 years running.

Anyone want a carafe of, uh, patience? cool.gif

laugh.gif

Of all people!!

Plumm, I'm surprised you've jumped on our popular sky is falling theme tonight! We're glad to have you as a new member. MootPoint and I are founding members. biggrin.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

dickey is an alumni of k-state. He is going to walk into that stadium, pull his pants down, bend over, and say, "I love k state, please have your way with me and NT."

And you know what, they will.

dickey is an alumni of k-state.  He is going to walk into that stadium, pull his pants down, bend over, and say, "I love k state, please have your way with me and NT." 

And you know what, they will.

Funny, maybe that's what Bennett did yesterday.

Oh yah, ND did lose ... thank God. Some justice is awarded in this world.

laugh.gif

Of all people!!

Plumm, I'm surprised you've jumped on our popular sky is falling theme tonight! We're glad to have you as a new member. MootPoint and I are founding members. biggrin.gif

Got5onit, it really wasn't "the sky is falling" part that attracted me but rather the talk of a good strong drink! LOL! I do have an occasional drink (or two or three). rolleyes.gif