Upgraded Fouts Field...

ipEAGLE

This Saturday should be a very special day with the big crowd expected along with the numerous improvements made at Fouts Field over the summer.

---The MEAN GREEN deck is now a lot bigger and has been rebuilt with concrete... is it really a deck now?

---New turf should make Fouts Field easier on the eyes... the crown on the field now is very very small.

---Repainting of the track... should enhance the look of the stadium.

---Cobbs/Thomas sign covering the back of the pressbox will defintely give some flare to the outside of the stadium.

---New signs lining the bottom of each endzone seating stand.

I'm sure there are acouple of other improvements, but combine all of these and Fouts should look pretty good on Saturday. I can't wait to see the new Mean Green 'deck'.

Did I miss anything?

logos of opponents and potential opponents s/b painted on the piss walls

Middle Tennessee Floyd Stadium has flags with the name and colors of the 8-member Sun Belt Conference schools flying high over the Upper Deck of the North Endzone. I think all the Sun Belt schools are supposed to have those flags in their stadiums now.

I thought it was a really nice touch--a true symbol of brotherhood.

Middle Tennessee Floyd Stadium has flags with the name and colors of the 8-member Sun Belt Conference schools flying high over the Upper Deck of the North Endzone.  I think all the Sun Belt schools are supposed to have those flags in their stadiums now.

I thought it was a really nice touch--a true symbol of brotherhood.

While your post makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and I agree with the general sentiment touching as it was, pissing on walls is just alot funnier!