mean green graphic

j0nat8an

haven't seen this asked yet, but for those of you who were watching on tv, did you guys think the logo that espn+ was using looked about as bad and unrecognizable as what we've had in the past? why use both the logo and the wording? choose one of the two and make it look good. it was too jumbled.

Edited by j0nat8an

haven't seen this asked yet, but for those of you who were watching on tv, did you guys think the logo that espn+ was using looked about as bad and unrecognizable as what we've had in the past?  why use both the logo and the wording?  choose one of the two and make it look good.  it was too jumbled.

Agreed. It was difficult to read with both the eagle and "Mean Green" when both were "boxed" by the score. Now at the beginning of televised games when they blow up the logos of both teams and have them full center screen it would be okay. Just not in the score box at the top of the screen. However as it was it was still a VAST improvement over the old blue and copper circle.

I would like to see us use the "son of worm" eagle without the North Texas beside it.  The Eagle by itself looks very sharp.

I like the idea, im not sure though i would have used it on a black background, i think that had something to do with it not being completly recognizable. Put that baby on a white background and i think it shows up much better.

Maybe (and if possible) submit two logos, use the full NT+Son of Worm for the "big displays" and just SOW when it's minimized.  Regardless, a big improvement.

So the new logo has an official name. Finally!

We can now refer to simply as "sow".

Sow the eagle is catch'n on. I am seeing it all over Denton.