MUTS fans are funny

emmitt01

I say that the Wings group (are they still together and coming to the game?) raise a Texas flag to the very top of their south endzone goal post after the Mean Green win over the MUTS. Now if they want to take that goal post down and parade the Lone Star flag around their stadum thats their business. cool.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

We would prefer that you Texicans keep your flag off of our goal posts.

I will be livid if the goal posts are torn down in the event of an MT victory.

All that will serve to do is satisfy ya'lls already inflated egos.  biggrin.gif

"Texicans" ... hmmn ? I don't believe egos are inflated if you back it up on the field. huh.gif

I say that the Wings group (are they still together and coming to the game?) raise a Texas flag to the very top of their south endzone goal post after the Mean Green win over the MUTS.  Now if they want to take that goal post down and parade the Lone Star flag around their stadum thats their business. cool.gif

if you cant say TEXANS correctly, you cant use Y'ALL any more. as a Texan I have the power to take that away form you.

Well as a Tennessean do I have the right to take your "Republic" from you?

You wouldn't have it without Tennessee.

The intelligent ones in the Tennessee population left and and joined others moving to the Promise Land. That's why Tennessee is now just Hillbilly Heaven and Texas is A Whole Other Country. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by MeanGreen61

Well as a Tennessean do I have the right to take your "Republic" from you?

You wouldn't have it without Tennessee.

Now you've done it. You really shouldn't have said that. See, those boys from Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and all points North and South chose to come to Texas. Now, when I say chose, that means they decided that Texas was better than what they had in their respective states.

When they moved to Texas, they became TEXANS who fought for their newly adopted country. (In case you didn't know, Texas is the only state in the union who was once a country and can still secede from the Union.) By your logic, we shouldn't call all those Puritans and Pilgrims who came over from England Americans when they fought for their freedom. blink.gif

Before you go and insult our homeland, just remember that southern pride runs deep, and TEXAN pride runs even deeper.

Now you've done it. You really shouldn't have said that. See, those boys from Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and all points North and South chose to come to Texas. Now, when I say chose, that means they decided that Texas was better than what they had in their respective states.

When they moved to Texas, they became TEXANS who fought for their newly adopted country. (In case you didn't know, Texas is the only state in the union who was once a country and can still secede from the Union.) By your logic, we shouldn't call all those Puritans and Pilgrims who came over from England Americans when they fought for their freedom.  blink.gif

Before you go and insult our homeland, just remember that southern pride runs deep, and TEXAN pride runs even deeper.

That's right, Sam Houston, the drunk debtor chose Texas.

Hey, I like Texas. It's a beautiful state. The only problem with Texas is that it's full of Texans. tongue.gif

We would prefer that you Texicans keep your flag off of our goal posts.

I will be livid if the goal posts are torn down in the event of an MT victory.

All that will serve to do is satisfy ya'lls already inflated egos.  biggrin.gif

I wouldn't call 4 straight Sun Belt titles and 4 straight victories over MTSU as making our egos "inflated", more like "earned".

Edited by Coffee and TV

Smack talk 101 back in session I see. I have no problem with the Blue Raiders. Andy Mac is a very good head coach, and we are looking forward to a great game on Saturday. Oh, before I forget... I found a MTSU jersey on Ebay for $4.50. I thought it might be a replica, but it had "RUNR-UP" on the back. Unless that's one of your player's names, that jersey is the real thing. (cant be more than 4 years old)

GMG!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif