I've been to RustOn twice..the only town...

It's true, we've sucked major major rear end the past few years. I think we'll be back up this year honestly, and I haven't said that for the past couple years, but I believe it now. I maybe reserve a *little* of respect sometimes for NT because of the Sun Belt fact.. but yeah.. we haven't proven anything since 2001 but REALLY since 1999 to tell the truth. Our '97 and '99 teams were great but that doesn't matter now. I say, if anyone wants to predict a North Texas win, it should be a close one fought to the bitter end with no grass left in Aillet. No way in the world it's a blowout by any means because we constantly play somewhat rougher teams than NT does, and it's a home game. Besides that, we do have a better rushing defense than a lot of your guys are saying and both of our offenses are quite one-dimensional this year. It will be close if you win. I look forward to a good game, and give Troy hell this year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, we've sucked major major rear end the past few years.  I think we'll be back up this year honestly, and I haven't said that for the past couple years, but I believe it now.  I maybe reserve a *little* of respect sometimes for NT because of the Sun Belt fact.. but yeah.. we haven't proven anything since 2001 but REALLY since 1999 to tell the truth.  Our '97 and '99 teams were great but that doesn't matter now.  I say, if anyone wants to predict a North Texas win, it should be a close one fought to the bitter end with no grass left in Aillet.  No way in the world it's a blowout by any means because we constantly play somewhat rougher teams than NT does, and it's a home game.  Besides that, we do have a better rushing defense than a lot of your guys are saying and both of our offenses are quite one-dimensional this year.  It will be close if you win.  I look forward to a good game, and give Troy hell this year.

I think one thing the NT/LT game will prove is just who is recruiting at a higher level no matter what conference either school is in.

NT--42

LT--14

The Emerald Express (Sir Patrick Cobbs) and Super JaMo' Thomas run wild all afternoon long. It won't matter who the NT QB is unless he cannot hand off the football (then that would be a problem). We will still pass the ball enough to make our receivers happy and to keep 8-9 defensive players from crowding the line.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen