We got outplayed in every way

Zeke

Their fans, their band, and of course their team gave us the business tonight. Their fans obviously know how to support their team. We could learn a lot from them. Why is it that I can sit right next to our band yet hear theirs across the court better. They had sousaphones which I think made their sound much "fuller".

Odd substitutions. Barnett and MM starting?? Not sure I understand that, I am sure their must be some logical reasoning behind it. Want to absolutely take it to the Mean Green........press us. I don't think Johnny can coach a press break. I am pretty disappointed with this loss.

Thank you Leonard Hopkins for a great career here!!! You have fought through the hard times and make me proud you are Mean Green.

I simply don't understand the way we played tonight. Outplayed is right, Zeke. Why did Calvin Watson sit almost the entire second half? Why do you jack-up wild arse three's with plenty of time remaining.

Leonard didn't drive to the bucket one time, until 10:00 in the second half. I'll give JJ one more year, but the way this team played tonight was a sign of poor coaching.

We couldn't score after turnovers. We let them shoot 10-14 from 3-pt range. Our SBC foes this season shot 40% from beyond the arc. With as many good guards as we have, that is pitiful.

I went to one game this year and observed how poorly coached we were and didn't go back. Would have liked to have gone tonight, but didn't get back in town until 8:00pm. From what I have read, JJ should be shown the door.

Why is it that I can sit right next to our band yet hear theirs across the court better. 

If you sit next to our band in an arena like that you're going to be able to hear the band across from you a lot easier...thats just how sound works. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Anyways, yes we did get outplayed..and it was depressing to see ASU's small number of people overpowering our larger number of fans when it came to noise making and cheers.

Lastly, their band seems to very much so enjoy playing at the games....unlike ours <_<