Praise for Hodge

Ross has done an excellent job. I really wish he had convinced Scott and Jones to stay where they could start, compete and win. Trying to be Excited for the season but already dreading the end as it just isn’t what it use to be. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 3

I think we will have much more depth with this group. Maybe 10 deep. Allows guys to be able to fill rolls that fit what they do best and adds insurance if we have injuries again. I know we won't know for sure how well these guys will do but I'm looking forward to finding out in the Fall. GMG!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jason Howeth said:

Great analysis for an account with only 653 followers. If they're right, I'm pumped. 

I really dislike the judgement of people based on their followers count.  Some people don't care about that.  Doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shark84 said:

I think we will have much more depth with this group. Maybe 10 deep. Allows guys to be able to fill rolls that fit what they do best and adds insurance if we have injuries again. I know we won't know for sure how well these guys will do but I'm looking forward to finding out in the Fall. GMG!

220226_FornDelPont_092.jpg

2 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

I really dislike the judgement of people based on their followers count.  Some people don't care about that.  Doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about.

Yeah, I don't mean to discount it necessarily, but I think follower count makes a difference in knowing the credibility of the poster. As an example, if I see he or she works for CBS sports and has about 10k followers, then I can surmise that they work at CBS and their job is to dive into research and write articles like the analysis. Not everyone has that kind of time outside of their day job, so this person could just be blowing smoke, or they could be dead on because it's their passion.

• Lovely Take 1

11 hours ago, Jason Howeth said:

Yeah, I don't mean to discount it necessarily, but I think follower count makes a difference in knowing the credibility of the poster. As an example, if I see he or she works for CBS sports and has about 10k followers, then I can surmise that they work at CBS and their job is to dive into research and write articles like the analysis. Not everyone has that kind of time outside of their day job, so this person could just be blowing smoke, or they could be dead on because it's their passion.

Conversely, many accounts have tens or hundreds of thousands of followers but only spout disinformation. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Conversely, many accounts have tens or hundreds of thousands of followers but only spout disinformation. 

Regardless of the number of followers, I just assume that everyone that supports my point of view is a genius and anyone that disagrees is a hater.  

Edited by Glory to the Green
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

Regardless of the number of followers, I just assume that everyone that supports my point of view is a genius and anyone that disagrees is a hater.  

justin bieber GIF

• Haha 2