Aaron/Rubin Stat

1 minute ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

A-Scott leads the AAC in fouls. Rubin barely played. This man made stat needs to be fact checked. 2 studs surrounded by bums, yet neither can stay on the court. 

Will anyone other than me stand up for the bums?

I'm sorry your crush wasn't mentioned. 

Butteth hurteth 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I'm sorry your crush wasn't mentioned. 

Butteth hurteth 

I was talking about the All Conference defender & the NBA prospect. YOU mentioned him. Sounds like you have the Crush  🤣🤣🤣

What is known does not need to be said. Best player and it isn’t remotely close. We are talking light year distance between him & them. 

But miss me with the fluff piece. You can hype a broken stick all day, it’s still a broken stick. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually enjoy watching the hype knowing that hype is all there is.

Edited by HoosMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

I was talking about the All Conference defender & the NBA prospect. YOU mentioned him. Sounds like you have the Crush  🤣🤣🤣

What is known does not need to be said. Best player and it isn’t remotely close. We are talking light year distance between him & them. 

But miss me with the fluff piece. You can hype a broken stick all day, it’s still a broken stick. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually enjoy watching the hype knowing that hype is all there is.

It's a fun stat. Because it doesn't have ya boy in it you found yourself butthurt to the point of disparaging the stat... to the point of being critical of other players. The petulance is thick. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

52059A7A-6735-468F-B0D8-2E55DFE80A8D.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

3 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

It's a fun stat. Because it doesn't have ya boy in it you found yourself butthurt to the point of disparaging the stat... to the point of being critical of other players. The petulance is thick. 

Hyping 2 average players is beyond comical. Beyond homerism. Just plain dumb. Cherry pick that stat and you still come up dumb.

The only ones butt hurt are the Rubin/A-Scott bandwagon crew. The season is over. The Hype train crashed & burned. “My boy” iS the real stat. The one that matters. Give it a day or two and then the real fun begins. 

All man made, cherry picked stats are for those that can’t compete with real stats. Everyone doesn’t deserve a ribbon. Earn it. 

Thank “my boy” and the rest of the team for the wins that Rubin didn’t participate in but got the credit for. All time wins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe I’ll screenshot all the people that questioned that. 

Pure comedy. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

Hyping 2 average players is beyond comical. Beyond homerism. Just plain dumb. Cherry pick that stat and you still come up dumb.

The only ones butt hurt are the Rubin/A-Scott bandwagon crew. The season is over. The Hype train crashed & burned. “My boy” iS the real stat. The one that matters. Give it a day or two and then the real fun begins. 

All man made, cherry picked stats are for those that can’t compete with real stats. Everyone doesn’t deserve a ribbon. Earn it. 

Thank “my boy” and the rest of the team for the wins that Rubin didn’t participate in but got the credit for. All time wins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe I’ll screenshot all the people that questioned that. 

Pure comedy. 

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

Keyboard warrior. Get back on your meds grandpa. And learn to read!  I find you to be a whole a$$.

Big talk from Lil’ Susie. 
will ferrell meatloaf GIF

Edited by UNTLifer

43 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Do you have reason to believe it is false? Or you think it diminishes Edwards' value (it doesn't)?

Edwards was never a part of my initial comment regarding the cherry picked stat. I do believe it is false because it misrepresents the duo. That misrepresentation serves no one aside providing false “hope”.  The man made stat does not diminish the value of Edwards because it didn’t pertain to him. 

Your inquiry should be as to why he was mentioned because the original poster nor I mentioned him. The post nor my comment had zero to do with Edwards. It was the poster that mentioned him that lit the flame. Classic throw the brick, then hide your hand. Then you get the pile on. But no one ever refutes the facts that I present. Opinions and insults, but never facts. 

Facts - the team record (while playing a higher SOS) without Rubin is the same as with Rubin (while playing a lower SOS). 

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Big talk from Lil’ Susie. 
will ferrell meatloaf GIF

A big mouth behind a keyboard is all that you and all that you will ever be. Facts!

Fun fact - you won’t allow me to buy you a drink this week at Dickies. I’ll be there all week. And you can invite a few herd members. My treat.

Fun fact - I’d accept one from you or any member of the herd.

Stats are easily manipulated to create the outcome you desire. Nothing was cherry picked. You disagreed and threw out a word heavy response to make yourself feel like some kind of basketball savant calling players bums, etc.

You came rolling on to this board from VA and immediately called out fans as not being as good as you because we didn’t travel, etc to all the games.  Of course I read through your b.s. and determined the only reason you were able to was because you are living off of your parent’s dime.  Now you are cute calling me Grandpa. Still a tool. 

• Upvote 1

You’re game is weak, child  

I was in town last week for ECU (men), Memphis (women) and FAU (men). Brought my boys. I have a job to get back to and don’t live in the DFW area. You missed your chance Susie. 

Edited by UNTLifer

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You’re game is weak. 

I was in town last week for ECU (men), Memphis (women) and FAU (men). Brought my boys. I have a job to get back to and don’t live in the DFW area. You missed your chance Susie. 

Facts don’t lie! I’m here for another year. I’ll keep inviting you & you can keep working that overtime. 

4 minutes ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

Facts don’t lie! I’m here for another year. I’ll keep inviting you & you can keep working that overtime. 

Get back to me when the real world hits you between the eyes and Mommy and Daddy aren’t providing you with a credit card. 
By the way, uninformed opinions aren’t facts. 

Edited by UNTLifer

48 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Stats are easily manipulated to create the outcome you desire. Nothing was cherry picked. You disagreed and threw out a word heavy response to make yourself feel like some kind of basketball savant calling players bums, etc.

You came rolling on to this board from VA and immediately called out fans as not being as good as you because we didn’t travel, etc to all the games.  Of course I read through your b.s. and determined the only reason you were able to was because you are living off of your parent’s dime.  Now you are cute calling me Grandpa. Still a tool. 

We agreed on something - finally. Manipulated stats to get a desired outcome. I called BS - word heavy or not. I don’t appreciate being pissed on and told it’s rain. What is the basketball savant thing you keep saying? Did you read that somewhere and thought it would be a break glass in emergency retort? Seriously.  

The bums comment was sarcasm (Edwards was included in the bums and we all know he could never be included). You are either uneducated or senile to not see the sarcasm. Pick one. Or you could go back and READ it again. You were so ready to pounce that you misread it or you can’t read.

I went to UVA - you couldn’t. Leave it at that. I stand by my view that a group of “fans” that don’t attend games as non fans. Never said I was better than anyone else (you said that). I said I support the team in person and not via telepathy on a message board. I will die on that hill. 

I make no excuses for my parent’s financial success and I know that it pains you. I piss money away & you can’t. It’s your fault that you chose your path. Live with your decisions. We call envious types like you a “hater”. Look it up gramps. And yes, in all sincerity I find you to be an old fool. I have for a while, and you have done nothing to change that. 

Edited by HoosMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Get back to me when the real world hits you between the eyes and Mommy and Daddy aren’t providing you with a credit card. 
By the way, uninformed opinions aren’t facts. 

Don’t hold your breath Gramps. The downfall won’t be happening in this lifetime. 

Pains me that an old man doesn’t know the difference between opinions & facts. I’d tell you, but they say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. 

Edited by HoosMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, HoosMeanGreen said:

We agreed on something - finally. Manipulated stats to get a desired outcome. I called BS - word heavy or not. I don’t appreciate being pissed on and told it’s rain. What is the basketball savant thing you keep saying? Did you read that somewhere and thought it would be a break glass in emergency retort? Seriously.  

The bums comment was sarcasm (Edwards was included in the bums and we all know he could never be included). You are either uneducated or senile to not see the sarcasm. Pick one. Or you could go back and READ it again. You were so ready to pounce that you misread it or you can’t read.

I went to UVA - you couldn’t. Leave it at that. I stand by my view that a group of “fans” that don’t attend games as non fans. Never said I was better than anyone else (you said that). I said I support the team in person and not via telepathy on a message board. I will die on that hill. 

I make no excuses for my parent’s financial success and I know that it pains you. I piss money away & you can’t. It’s your fault that you chose your path. Live with your decisions. We call envious types like you a “hater”. Look it up gramps. And yes, in all sincerity I find you to be an old fool. I have for a while, and you have done nothing to change that. 

Example of opinions you call facts in bold above. Noted below starting with the first comment in bold.

1.  I really think you enjoy that.

2. I didn't misread anything. You ever read what you write?  You're so busy trying to impress people that you just talk in circles or make analogies that don't make any sense.  I know the type, dazzle folks with bullshit to cover your insecurities.

3.  Could have, chose not to.

4.  "Your view" equals an opinion.

5.  I congratulate your folks on whatever success they have in life.  I really do.  It doesn't pain me in the least.  On the flip side, you have achieved zero professional success,  You piss away Mommy and Daddy's money, I choose not to.  I have in the past and realized the foolishness in it.  

6.  What is my path, Susie?

7.  Envious?  Again, not in the least.  Love my life, wouldn't change a thing, but life happens.  You will learn.

8.  An old fool?  I can live with that coming from you.