how many number 1's

bigrobdsp

I have two. Any more than that is a statistical anomoley. I believe since they started the current seeding syetem 20+ years ago there have never been 4 number 1 seeds in the Final Four. Having three make the Final Four has only happened three times if I remember correctly.

In other words...1 or 2 is a much safer bet than 3 or 4.

Edited by CMJ

based on my own expert analysis, I have restructured my brackets and now have only one number one seed in the final four. I cant imagine being wrong about even one game this year. yes Im that good.

After last year, I'll be happy just to get half the Final Four right. smile.gif

who do u guys have slated to take the tourney???? I filled mine out today and after looking back over it i think i may have been drinking or something...need to redo it before i submit it....I do like OK St. chances in their bracket though...I am wondering how strong St. Joe's really is after that X game.....who knows...I dont follow too closely until championship week...but you can't beat basketball being on TV every nite!!! I love the time of year....soon the final four...then its NBA time....then i hibernate until football!

WTF - Did anyone pick Manhattan over Florida?  I've never even heard of Manhattan!  And even if I had heard of them, they wouldn't have a basketball team.

That was the easiest upset call of the day. Manhattan did upset Oklahoma in the 1st round a few years back too. The Jaspers are consistently one of the best mid majors in America.

Edited by CMJ