next years game at Pig land

southsideguy

14 hours ago, Sig381 said:

It’s a pipe dream to think we can beat Arkansas. I believe we can keep it close but their depth will beat us. We will have to fire on all cylinders for us to have a chance and I can’t remember when  the last time we have done that. Sorry to be a downer. 

I don't think its a pipe dream. Long shot maybe, but there definitely is a shot. The main thing is to get up early and hopefully by enough and just keep scoring. Then even when the defense is hit by depth issues, you may just come out ahead in the end.

• Upvote 1

Not only do we have to find an aggressive defense....but we can't fall apart on the O line when they run simple stunts.  And when we do pick up the stunts we can't use lazy, security-guard-shack-gate type tactics to hold D linemen out of the backfield.  

Spencer Leftwhich would have strangled someone to death last Saturday afternoon.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/21/2017 at 11:52 AM, southsideguy said:

no love affair with TSU . we dont like when SMU calls us NTSU.  Just showing a little respect to them.  I would rather play TSU then Liberty or the world team.  How many fans will they bring to our game?   TSU fans would show up for the game.  I want to fill Apogee because we need the dollars.

Agreed. TSU-SM

I agree with @untjim1995 analysis on our chances in OOC games next year. I will add the SL does appear to actually TRY to win every game, unlike some of our coaches in the past. IF we were to beat the Pig People at their house, it would be a game we'd talk about for years to come. And if it happened, it would likely guarantee SL would have P5 job offers at the end of next year. 

• Upvote 2