So, Second Place in CUSA

UNTexas

4 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

4 non skill guys out and Hamilton and Khari that I named.. 

My point, that this is not a young team outside of the skilled spots and we are losing a # of very important SR with no idea who to replace them..

You are so oblivious.  Of the 22 STARTERS you know, the guys who get the majority of the reps, 10 of 22 were So or under.  2 more were juniors in their first year of D1 ball.... if you are a bit bad at math as it seems... 10/22 is 45% you know a TON of freshman and sophomores.  

NEXT

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

You are so oblivious.  Of the 22 STARTERS you know, the guys who get the majority of the reps, 10 of 22 were So or under.  2 more were juniors in their first year of D1 ball.... if you are a bit bad at math as it seems... 10/22 is 45% you know a TON of freshman and sophomores.  

NEXT

Oblivious... this defense of upper class man got the hell beat out them twice by the same team.. 

Of the 10, most are on offense and at the skill spots.. Yes it’s great to have talent there but this OL got the crap beaten out of them.. 

This DL has 1 sophomore, and 2 freshman that play.. this LB has 0 guys.. This DB group has Khari and the rest are seniors next year.. 

The idea that we have young talent everywhere is nice but most of them have not produced let alone played a significant role.. 

Fine, Smith, Rico, Guyton, Lawerence, Darden, Smith/Chumley, Woolworth are nice hut again the OL has struggled and will likely continue when we insert younger guys that RSed.. 

The defense literally has 0 young depth at LB and S.. I’m sorry but the HS safety’s we have committed are going to have trial by fire, which is scary judging from the fact that the front 6 is lacking.. 

Its nice seeing young guys on the roster, but with 0 or very little experience in actual games, it’s very worrisome.. but you know everything apparently.. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Oblivious... this defense of upper class man got the hell beat out them twice by the same team.. 

Of the 10, most are on offense and at the skill spots.. Yes it’s great to have talent there but this OL got the crap beaten out of them.. 

This DL has 1 sophomore, and 2 freshman that play.. this LB has 0 guys.. This DB group has Khari and the rest are seniors next year.. 

The idea that we have young talent everywhere is nice but most of them have not produced let alone played a significant role.. 

Fine, Smith, Rico, Guyton, Lawerence, Darden, Smith/Chumley, Woolworth are nice hut again the OL has struggled and will likely continue when we insert younger guys that RSed.. 

The defense literally has 0 young depth at LB and S.. I’m sorry but the HS safety’s we have committed are going to have trial by fire, which is scary judging from the fact that the front 6 is lacking.. 

Its nice seeing young guys on the roster, but with 0 or very little experience in actual games, it’s very worrisome.. but you know everything apparently.. 

Nope, you just wish you knew more than you actually do. Have a good one.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

1. I have watched several of SL's halftime, pre-game, and post-game speeches. They're below average, at best. 

2. The best coaches rant and rave on the sideline at their players. It's just what they do. Coaching never stops, game or practice. 

3. If acting like Kiffen on the sideline gets Littrell Kiffen's results, then act like Kiffen on the sideline. 

4. FAU previous staff(s) have left good players for them. It states just so on 247recruiting, the same results you belittle and try to ignore. 

5. McCarney and Seth Littrell recruiting classes are par with each other. An argument COULD be made that McCarney's classes are a bit better actually. 

SoOoOoOoOoOoO..... .. .. .....  ..   .  .   .  .  .    .      .       .

1.  BTG shows what they want us to see.

2.  B.S.  Dabo Sweeney doesn't do this.  I could list a load of coaches that don't act like raving lunatics on the sideline that are highly successful.  The worst coaches I ever played for in any sport acted like what you are describing.  

3.  Kiffen is classless.  I prefer winning with class versus winning at all costs and hiring coaches of questionable character like Kiffin with Briles or his brother or Wilson at UTSA with his defensive line coach.

4.What do I belittle or ignore?  I made the same point in another thread that Kiffin praised Patridge for the talent he left behind.  Littrell got 2 years of lazy McCarney recruiting.  Not even close to my issue with the ratings system.

5.  SL's classes are just starting to contribute.  SL has spent time rebuilding relationships Mac ruined.

Soooooo...