My Take of the girls game....

UNT_92_Fan

That was just as if not more fun than any guys game other than indiana....

I would have to say the girls were excited that the crowd was actually there first off and loud as hell

haskin, Medlock, Nat (fan favorite in my section), and others all commented after the game about how rowdy and awesome it was to have a crowd behind them....Ricky V said it was a def. momentum thing to aide in the game!

We gotta keep it up...I think for sure at the girls games we should split up the students if that section is open....doubtful we can get over there for the guys games but we can try...

Great time tonite!!!!! If You missed cause you thought girls game were boring....sucks to be you!

They must have exploded in the second half, when I left at halftime to listen to the men's game the lady's game was pretty ugly. This quote from Slinker says it all:

I told the kids at half time that we were only shooting 25 percent, but the good thing about it, Arkansas Little Rock was only shooting 15 percent.

Those shooting %s make me really miss Jalie.

At least that kid hit the three pointer at halftime. That was nothing short of amazing, best halftime of the year.

I was glad I heard the second half of the men's game on the radio, it was a thriller. Jerome and ShoJo were huge.

I had fun too!!  Those chants were great!  And I think the girls' really enjoyed having us there.  I know we really annoyed the other team - they gave us a few looks....

We gonna sit in that section again and act like total fools for the entire game?

"Olay, olay olay olay ... Olay ... Olay"

Boing,

Pass,

Repeat.