North Texas Home and Home with Tech

MGNation92

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Wren didn't make those schedules, RV did! Why are you blaming Wren for stuff he didn't do?

I'm not blaming him for anything! God God! I'm Saying he was brought here to fix a huge mess. If he doesn't fix it, he isn't a pretty good hire. The existing schedule is part of that mess.

Do you agree or not? 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I think he wants Wren to not only do things right moving forward, but fix the things RV did in the past.  

UNT 90 is in my name, so feel like I can speak for him a little. 

This would be the case. S needs to be fixed. You can't start being AD in 2022 (on this particular subject).

Fix the things that are fixable. The schedule is fixable. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well he got some remarkable football news. I always said basketball could wait but the priority is bearing a hefty price. As for the existing schedules, he could fly around the world really fast like Superman and that will cause the earth to spin backwards which for reasons I don't understand would cause time to go backwards, but I guess once you get past the Superman thing it doesn't matter.

2 minutes ago, Aquila_Viridis said:

Well he got some remarkable football news. I always said basketball could wait but the priority is bearing a hefty price. As for the existing schedules, he could fly around the world really fast like Superman and that will cause the earth to spin backwards which for reasons I don't understand would cause time to go backwards, but I guess once you get past the Superman thing it doesn't matter.

Contracts can be broken. Raise the money to make it happen if need be. He knew this coming in if he did his research, which I'm sure he did.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

I'm not blaming him for anything! God God! I'm Saying he was brought here to fix a huge mess. If he doesn't fix it, he isn't a pretty good hire. The existing schedule is part of that mess.

Do you agree or not? 

Gotcha -- I agree.

Choices have to be made. You can't do everything at once and we have disproportionately paltry resources. I assume his main focus is fixing that which will help speed up recovery in other areas. Who knows what all that entails, and it's not the sort of thing that necessarily gives splashy news in the near term. Though I would encourage sharing more info on such plans and activities so we're not all having a conniption.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Aquila_Viridis said:

Choices have to be made. You can't do everything at once and we have disproportionately paltry resources. I assume his main focus is fixing that which will help speed up recovery in other areas. Who knows what all that entails, and it's not the sort of thing that necessarily gives splashy news in the near term. Though I would encourage sharing more info on such plans and activities so we're not all having a conniption.

He isn't a staff of one. If he manages that way, especially in this situation, he is destined to failure. Multiple items can be addressed simultaneously. This isn't rocket science, folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1