North Texas wins BIG

CMJ

back from game....

We finally dominated the way we were suppose to against these weak home teams. It was nice to see a turn around from the way we were playing... Now, lets see us have good, strong play against a Div-1 team.

It was fun.. a little more people in attendance then last game (but that wasn't too hard)

I hope most everyone can make it out to the game on Tuesday against Baylor... We need to get our boys up for that one!!!

GMG!

Great game from our end, imo. While Hardin obviously was playing with the deck stacked against them, I was paying more attention to that fact that our guys seem to be getting the basics down a bit better and are working as a team more than in previous games. Hopefully it carries over to Tuesday.

Edited by Gakusei

Even though it was a blow out....it was a fun game for my and my friends who finally got out to our first game....fun times! The team did seem to be working better together and even though it was a very small crowd....we were loud! the free food aspect played into that but still!

Holla atcha on Tuesday!

GMG

Yeah, the jokes about pickle coming from the pep band were great. laugh.gif

I wasn't the one yelling at Tory, but I thought it was funny as hell. I thought it was especially cool of him that he recognized the people yelling at him in the stands and laughed it off. Class act.

Yeah I played with the #22 guy on there team in high school and he actually played better than expected and i was rtazzin him most of the game and he kept throwing our signs from high school up at me when he was pullin his threes and stuff...fun game...you shoulda seen wendy's after the game...PACKED OUT! lol

Ready for some baylor on tuesday...showing up in full force!