Get It Together Western Kentucky

cdizzle86

That's the second time I've seen a player trip and fall on their entrance onto the field.  The first was my son at Denton High.  Everybody was anxious to get out and splat ! 

Western looked great last night.  Did anybody see App State give Tennessee much more than they bargained for ? 

GO MEAN GREEN

2 minutes ago, edcollopy said:

was not impressed w/ the arm of the Rice QB.  I'm not scared.

Me neither.  I've said all along, we've got a schedule that's perfect to grow on:  2-2 at worst in OOC games and four winnable conference games.  I've had the Rice game pegged as winnable for months now.

No team in the C-USA is in a deep hole competitively.  Littrell & Co. can have us winning in Year One, or my name isn't Orville Redenbacher.

1 minute ago, greenjoe said:

That's the second time I've seen a player trip and fall on their entrance onto the field.  The first was my son at Denton High.  Everybody was anxious to get out and splat ! 

Western looked great last night.  Did anybody see App State give Tennessee much more than they bargained for ? 

GO MEAN GREEN

Tennessee's coach is finished after this season.  Hope Littrell turning us around doesn't have him leaving for Knoxville after one successful season here.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Someone tell me why I'm supposed to fear Rice this year.

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

if it's under cooked or if someone hasn't washed their hands

And if you heat them in a sock in the microwave, it makes a great heating pad.  Your back will thank you and you'll put that useless Rice to work.  

• Upvote 1