Who is allowed to share their opinion??

I understand that this is a "Social" forum with comments ranging from extremely funny, intellectually informed, poorly informed, spot on, spot off, rude, crude, and socially acceptable/unacceptable.  I am OK with that.  Everybody has an opinion.  Let's have some fun....

While most of us are waiting eagerly, some impatiently, to see who the University will hire at the new leader of our athletic department.  I see most people are letting the folks in charge do their jobs.  I think it is great that we are all invested, emotionally, and financially in who will be that person.  Whoever it is, I ask, urge, plead that we all get behind the new AD and support the program 100%

The old regime was, and is still being accused of manipulating, me, you and everybody in the world....  Maybe so...I don't know.  But those who slam the old and current sitting AD of manipulating, is using classic MANIPULATION techniques themselves in trying to influence me, you and everybody.  Just my observation.   IF somebody else has an opinion, and many do, it is horrible if it conflicts with the master manipulator on this board.....  Let's all just wait to see what happens and support that decision.  The power of negative manipulation... kettle calling the pot black

LET ME HAVE IT.....

#GOMEANGRENN

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

I think most will wait to commit support until the hire has been made and the name is revealed.  For example, if current personnel are named, which I don't think will happen, I think some will not support this move, and rightly so.  We don't need anymore "wait and see", "one more chance", or "maybe next year."  We need action!  If it's a name from outside the university, I think that more people will support that person, regardless of experience or past.  I think all will have an opinion but most will support.  So, lets see where the cards fall.  I think they will fall the right direction but there's always that group of insiders that want little change and push internal names.  This would be no bueno in my opinion.  

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, EagleGreen said:

I think most will wait to commit support until the hire has been made and the name is revealed.  For example, if current personnel are named, which I don't think will happen, I think some will not support this move, and rightly so.  We don't need anymore "wait and see", "one more chance", or "maybe next year."  We need action!  If it's a name from outside the university, I think that more people will support that person, regardless of experience or past.  I think all will have an opinion but most will support.  So, lets see where the cards fall.  I think they will fall the right direction but there's always that group of insiders that want little change and push internal names.  This would be no bueno in my opinion.  

I support this post. 

Most passive/aggressive thread ever? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

7 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I understand that this is a "Social" forum with comments ranging from extremely funny, intellectually informed, poorly informed, spot on, spot off, rude, crude, and socially acceptable/unacceptable.  I am OK with that.  Everybody has an opinion.  Let's have some fun....

While most of us are waiting eagerly, some impatiently, to see who the University will hire at the new leader of our athletic department.  I see most people are letting the folks in charge do their jobs.  I think it is great that we are all invested, emotionally, and financially in who will be that person.  Whoever it is, I ask, urge, plead that we all get behind the new AD and support the program 100%

The old regime was, and is still being accused of manipulating, me, you and everybody in the world....  Maybe so...I don't know.  But those who slam the old and current sitting AD of manipulating, is using classic MANIPULATION techniques themselves in trying to influence me, you and everybody.  Just my observation.   IF somebody else has an opinion, and many do, it is horrible if it conflicts with the master manipulator on this board.....  Let's all just wait to see what happens and support that decision.  The power of negative manipulation... kettle calling the pot black

LET ME HAVE IT.....

#GOMEANGRENN

I'm pissed that your thread title MANIPULATED me into reading your tripe

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

LET ME HAVE IT.....

#GOMEANGRENN

You drink a bit too much on lunch?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Harry locked this topic