Don't plan on using your club seats?

Tyler Maryak

Hello, my Mean Green family!

We are coming up on our auction event at work again, so I wanted to ask if anyone will be unable to use their club seats at a home game this upcoming season and would be willing to donate them. I am working on getting a football autographed by Mr. Joe Greene, so a pair of tickets would be a lovely addition to the package. 

Unfortunately, our event was rained out TWICE last year, so we were not able to offload very many of our items and took a major loss. We have planned for seemingly every contingency this year, so hopefully no issues! I have included a link about the event with some information about it and the cause it supports below.

Mods, if you (or anyone else) is tired of seeing me ask about work stuff, I understand if you must remove/move this. However, if anyone would be willing to make a donation or would like to know more about my organization, please feel free to message me.

Thanks, y'all!

http://www.cscfw.org/events/pop16/

Party on the Patio is an annual fundraising event for Child Study Center (CSC) in Fort Worth. CSC serves children with complex developmental disabilities, such as autism spectrum disorder, with a focus on children with complex diagnoses. It is a unique facility in that it provides diagnosis, medical treatment, behavioral treatment, and special education all in one location, primarily by staff with Masters or PhDs. Party on the Patio supports the Children's Care Fund, which allows CSC to provide its high quality services to families from a broad socioeconomic background. In 2015, 60% of families served at CSC were considered low-income families. The Children's Care Fund is critical to offsetting the high cost of care which is generally not well reimbursed by private insurance or Medicaid (Medicaid covers approximately 25% of the cost for most services provided by CSC). 
The event itself is a dinner with a live and silent auction, a raffle, tequila tasting, and a live concert. It is possible that Mr. George Dunham may be in attendance, and I have created two "Experience  Denton" auction items which include a free class at Painting with a Twist, gift cards to LSA Burger, J&J Pizza, Beth Marie's, Harvest House, and Audacity Brew House. With that in mind, I would be thrilled to see/meet some of y'all there, if you would like to come! Just follow the link above to purchase tickets and, of course, contact me if you have any questions.

tmaryak@cscfw.org or (817) 390-2808

Edited by Tyler Maryak
  • Upvote 1

Just now, oldguystudent said:

I gave away a pair last year, but don't know the details of the upcoming schedule yet.  There will surely be one game that gets switched to a Tuesday afternoon or something that I won't be able to make.  When is your deadline for donation commitments?

Thanks Tulsa and Northern Arizona

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

I gave away a pair last year, but don't know the details of the upcoming schedule yet.  There will surely be one game that gets switched to a Tuesday afternoon or something that I won't be able to make.  When is your deadline for donation commitments?

Thank you, again for your donation last year. I'm sorry nothing came to fruition. May 5 would be the date by when we would like everything confirmed. If I remember correctly, I talked to you leading up to our second attempt in October, so all the dates/times were set for the games. I know this year it's a little more challenging since we're trying to host the event in May.