GoMeanGreen Barbershop Podcast #153

Harry

600x600bb-85.jpg

Episode 153 gives us an opportunity to recap the game against Marshall as well as look forward to playing rival UTSA this week at home.  I won't lie to you, the energy level was not too high tonight but one winning season in 153 episodes has that effect.  We did our best.  Lots of debates over QB Damarcus Smith and discussions on what the make-up of the new UNT Head guy should be.  And yet, despite our debate, the coaching search drags on, with no idea who the future savior may be.  WILL WE EVER KNOW?  The team continues to lose but the boys feel a little hope that UTSA could be a "winnable" game.  We shall see - we shall see. Student representative Brandon Berens is under the weather with an undisclosed illness but courageously fights through it  to join us via the telephone for his update. UNT student parking takes up a good amount of time as well.

All of this and so much more can be yours by clicking the friendly link below.  Happy listening and GO MEAN GREEN!

GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #153 Audio Link

Edited by Harry

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm not put out by UTSA at all.  The first time we played we were the better team but had a horrible game and it cost us a spot in the CUSA title game.  However, because of that loss we got to go to a better bowl game ... a New Year's Day bowl game ... and win.  In my mind that bowl victory is the highlight of my Mean Green fandom and will always be a special memory.  Because of that I don't even remember the UTSA game.  Last year the game was a horrible ending to a horrible season.  Who cares.

So in my mind we've played two irrelevant games against them which don't even register in my mind at all. 

• Upvote 3

• Harry pinned this topic
  • Harry unpinned this topic