Man Baylor's offense is phenomenal

Harry

I'll say what I said on our podcast today. Briles isn't interested in the NT position. He is being groomed to take over for Daddy or will go for a bigger better  job. This is what I've been told by people close to the Baylor football program. 

They also hinted at AD being an issue. 

It's a dream career path for a coach. 

It's the best offense I have ever seen. It's beyond "spread" (which I'm not a HUGE spread offense fan. I really hate the Mike Leach/TTech variation of it)

How they get so vertical is beyond me....

But the balance is what is so great to watch. They're not a throw it 60 times offense, they're so good at running the ball.

I love watching it

I don't know if Kendall is interested in the HC job or not but if he brought that offense here with his recruiting talent in he middle of DFW, CUSA could not contend with us  

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 3

I'll say what I said on our podcast today. Briles isn't interested in the NT position. He is being groomed to take over for Daddy or will go for a bigger better  job. This is what I've been told by people close to the Baylor football program. 

They also hinted at AD being an issue. 

That last part id a bummer. Assuming no change is made, this would be up to the President to convince whomever is interviewing why this is the place to be then.

• Upvote 4

I believe it bc I've heard it already. Even though RV tried to me in otherwise 

Isn't it great with the amount of problems that we have that our AD is wasting time justifying his job performance to a member of the fan base?

Only at North Texas.

So small time. No wonder we suck at every major sport.

• Upvote 4

Maybe Daddy would just "loan" the kid to us for a few years for "seasoning" outside the nest and to make some real money, with a promise that he can return when Daddy is ready to hang it up.

• Upvote 1

They haven't really played a murderers row up to now.  I think TCU will beat them, and they will have tougher games ahead.

this,  

there OOC schedule was horrendous and haven't played any top teams in the big 12,

Lets tap the breaks a little bit.

North Texas actually beat Baylor in 2003. Programs definetly went in different directions.

that was such a fun game. 

Edited by meangreen08

Baylor also has a helluva lot of talent. Oregon Duck-like during Chip Kelly's run there (Oregon is still good). I think you could plug any spread-based offensive system there, now, and it would flourish. Not to take anything away from Briles, he had to build that thing up to this level. Amazing job considering where they were 5 years ago.

Edited by Got5onIt