The entire club level is laughing at you Dan

oldguystudent

Fire them all.  Until then, I'm done with this program.  No tickets, no donations, nothing.

Agree.  And those that give money to the University, send a letter to whatever department you support and tell them you will not longer give to UNT until athletics are fixed!!!   The Alumni who care need to hit UNT where it hurts............ in the wallet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Would love to hear thoughts from New Zealand when you wake up...

I'm awake and here...what you want to know?  I thought I have spelled it out many times here on GMG.Com.  My position of support has been the same since long before GMG.Com existed (and probably before you were born), and I have not...nor will I...change my position of support for UNT and who ever is HC, AD, President, etc.

As for today's announcement....The king is dead....long live the king!  You see, UNT is bigger than any HC, President, etc.  I have seen plenty since 1965.  Plenty have come and gone...yet my support remains.  Why that is hard for anyone to understand is beyond  my scope of imagination.  You and others are free to support based on personalities and/or individuals.  You are free to support or withdraw your support based on such or whatever you choose.  Me?  I support UNT no matter...good times or bad.  That seems to get under some folks skins and then they start attacking me and calling me names...so very mature of them.  But, it is what it is. I simply consider the maturity of the source. Anything else you need to know since I am wide awake?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Would you keep a dog that continues to bite you?, and friend who steals from you? a  boss who mistreats you?  Then why give unconditional support to a University who continues to crap on your lawn and tell you its fertilizer?  ..Nothing will change until the seats are empty 

• Upvote 4