KRAM1

All,  it is North Texas Giving Day, and the UNT Foundation is on the list of organizations approved to accept donations.  It is a great way to help build scholarship support for UNT students, and it is easy!  Just make sure you go to the North Texas area site and click on or add Denton as the area you want to search for available/approved organizations...under education.  I could only find UNT Dallas when I went to the wrong North Texas Giving Day Site.  Just Google North Texas Giving Day organizations in Denton, Tx and you will probably find the right site.

Or, if someone more knowledgeable in finding links and posting them here might be able to post the correct link for Denton and Denton County it would be very helpful I am most certain...hint...hint.

Anyway, this is a national day of giving and any size donation works from a dollar up...just pick your favorite  non-profit from the approved list and make a donation.  

Last year millions of dollars were raised from a great many small donations across the nation and several thousands of dollars were raised for Denton County organizations...even more in Dallas, Tarrant and Collin counties!

if you would like to help raise scholarship dollars as I did this morning, just click on the UNT Foundation link and give what ever amount you wish.  You can give to any number of organizations that you choose, so please consider making the UNT Foundation one of your choices.

Go Mean Green!  Beat Rice!

admins...if this needs to be moved to another thread, please feel free to do so.  Just wanted to get the most "exposure" here for this as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2