Stripes off Preston, Brooks, Thompson, Rutherford, Keenan, Porter

Harry

Pretty quick for Keenan. He could be the starting tackle opposite Miles next year, which would give the young guys like Woodworth more time to develop.

I too was extremely that Keenan came in and handled business like he did.  Shows a lot of character.

https://twitter.com/meangreenfb/status/635133624040316929

Kelvin Smith too. Looks like he got his stripes off before Dillman. Plus Terrance Johnson apparently doing well and of course Marcus Smith and Chris Loving, looking like a redshirt year for Dillman.

edit: just looked at the roster. I guess Terrance Johnson has been moved from tight end to defensive line.

Edited by BillySee58

https://twitter.com/meangreenfb/status/635133624040316929

Kelvin Smith too. Looks like he got his stripes off before Dillman. Plus Terrance Johnson apparently doing well and of course Marcus Smith and Chris Loving, looking like a redshirt year for Dillman.

edit: just looked at the roster. I guess Terrance Johnson has been moved from tight end to defensive line.

I saw him working with the DL in early periscope videos. I thought he looked pretty good in the spring playing TE, so they must be pretty set @ that position.

Moving TJ to DL furthur confirms what one of the coaches (either Mac or Patrick) said about running a lot of fresh d-linemen in and out of the games this year. He's a talented athlete. And as we all know, we need as many talented athletes as possible in all of our positions.

Keenan has been playing center in everything that i have seen. 

Interesting. Although with Banogu graduating at tackle and Kirby and Barr set to return at center, plus with Keenan only having the 2016 season left to play, I think it's pretty likely we'll see Keenan at tackle next spring. Especially if he keeps doing well this year in practice.

• Upvote 1

Interesting. Although with Banogu graduating at tackle and Kirby and Barr set to return at center, plus with Keenan only having the 2016 season left to play, I think it's pretty likely we'll see Keenan at tackle next spring. Especially if he keeps doing well this year in practice.

i think Rentfro is pretty solidly in the back up left tackle role so I think If Keenan is one of the better players, he is looking at playing Guard. If history tells us anything, the best linemen are going to play regardless of their typical positions (see ruining cyril lemon's college career, jk). I would imagine they would be more than willing to put Barr at Guard since he is 300+ now and stick Keenan at backup center if he is good enough.