Figured I'd get it started.

That's two straight exciting wins in a row there to start the year. If this is how it's gonna be we're in for a lot of fun baseball. Maybe I won't miss some of last years players as much as I thought?

At the moment this team seems to have the battle-back mentality, which is nice considering all the injuries on the mound right now. Thoughts?

Rick

They are winning exciting games, but that catches up with you at some point. We need the rotation back in order soon. We borrowed from the bullpen to shore up the rotation and that will come back on us in the longer term. Given early performance, maybe the Profar and Soto injuries will not be as bad as originally thought. Still will be good to get them back.

• Upvote 1