'17 JUCO ATH DeAndre McNeal (Fullerton College) [LOI: FAU]

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Caw Caw said:

Can we talk about how McNeal and Guyton could be our Henderson/Taylor if not better? What a duo for anyone to throw to...

Going to say if we can land McNeal to go along with Guyton... Add him to Smiley playing solid the last few games and how much Tyler Wilson and Rico grew between regular season and the bowl game with Bradley and Griffin. Solid group to add with Jeff Wilson. Just gotta hope Fine, Pearson, or Izzy can be solid

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Dude doesn't seem like he wants to come home to TX

I wouldn't say that. He retweeted all the stuff from English and GMG tweets to him. The longer he is out there the better for us. I think he is wanting to go a team that he can play right away and that could get him to the next level. What is scary FAU can toss around Briles WRs in the pros and Kiffin with his Bama ties. Gotta hope we can talk him into coming home and playing time... Izzy, fine, Pearson needa get on this along with the new coach

3 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Anyone know what #AEK means? 

I believe it's a # for FAU, I think he also had it in his tweet about when he would visit them.

7 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he already home in Mesquite for this semester?

5 hours ago, GMG24 said:

great question, I am not sure. 

I Believe someone had posted on here that he would be going to a JUCO in the area that's close to home. 

25 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I believe it's a # for FAU, I think he also had it in his tweet about when he would visit them.

I Believe someone had posted on here that he would be going to a JUCO in the area that's close to home. 

I dont think so. I clicked on the hashtag and it was showing a Greek soccer team.....Maybe he's a huge FIFA fan?