UNT Alumni Denton Chapter Announces "First Tuesdays" Happy Hou

UNTflyer

The Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association has started a monthly Happy Hour gathering.

As the title suggests, we will get together on the first Tuesday of each month for Happy Hour specials.

Event: UNT Alumni Happy Hour

Time: 5-7 pm

Happy hour prices and UNT Alumni Specials

• Upvote 4

Folks...come out and enjoy the Happy Hour if you can. We need to show our sponsors that folks from UNT WILL show up for events they sponsor if we want the community to really get on board the UNT bandwagon.

We hope to do this "First Tuesday" thing every month. We realize the first one will be a learning experience. I just hope part of the experience learned is that our local alumni will turn out and show up for these type of events.

Ok...full confession, and in case you attend and notice...I will be out of town this time and cannot attend. I know it happens, and bummer that it fell at the wrong time, but it is going to be a nice regular event for UNT Alums and friends. Please Mark it down and try to stop by...even for a short stay....if you possibly can. Let us know you like these type events and would like to see them continue...could definitely develop into some nice networking opportunities as well as just some good Mean Green fun!

Come on down!

• Upvote 2

Do you guys think I should try something like that in AZ? Same day, same place, every month? The only reason I'm a bit reticent to jump right in and do it is I'm wondering if turnout would be embarrassing. I could be the lonely guy drinking in the corner alone with my UNT flag to dry my tears once a month. On the other hand, it could be good for people who have been wanting to come out but tend to have a hard time scheduling, so they know in advance that it'll be the same time next month.