what the hell?

BadKarma

Hard to say from in person. Certainly could have been called for more roughing penalties and that no pass interference call boggles my mind.

I thought the officiating was awful for both teams. Refs wouldn't call anything in first half and than couldn't keep the flag in their pocket in the second half

This team is soft. Never expected to say that. UTSA was clearly better in every phase of the game. Good luck getting the fans who sat out in the cold to come back next season.

Not soft. It's just that we've ridden our defense all season, and they were not their normal dominant self. Offense has been the weak spot, and needs to improve fast.

This team is soft. Never expected to say that. UTSA was clearly better in every phase of the game. Good luck getting the fans who sat out in the cold to come back next season.

This is beyond weak. This was real football weather. Cold, no rain. It was nearly perfect.

Good luck getting the fans to come back next season? if it is cold?

The western ky game a few years ago...ok, I'd give you that one. I only stayed through half time on that one. it was miserable. But last saturday? just because it is cold?

Come on. Maybe we don't deserve a good football team. I sincerely hope that other people don't share this opinion...

• Downvote 1

I thought the officiating was awful for both teams. Refs wouldn't call anything in first half and than couldn't keep the flag in their pocket in the second half

The refs made rule mistakes that cost NT dearly. They called pass interference on NT after the ball was tipped which cancelled out a chop block that would've put UTSA out of field goal range and taken a TD off the board. I understand judgement calls being wrong but rule mistakes are inexcusable. Hopefully all of you have gone back to rowdy talk and aren't around to respond.

Edited by Mean Green Matt

The refs made rule mistakes that cost NT dearly. They called pass interference on NT after the ball was tipped which cancelled out a chop block that would've put UTSA out of field goal range and taken a TD off the board. I understand judgement calls being wrong but rule mistakes are inexcusable. Hopefully all of you have gone back to rowdy talk and aren't around to respond.

*respond*

• Downvote 1

Please don't blame the refs. Those arguments drive me crazy. The refs didn't allow UTSA to convert 80% of their 3rd downs.

Please don't blame the refs. Those arguments drive me crazy. The refs didn't allow UTSA to convert 80% of their 3rd downs.

I'm not blaming the refs, but my point is that one major rule error could have changed the game. There is a big difference between that and messing up a judgement call. If we had just played mediocre we wouldn't even be discussing the refs.