Tropical Storm Karen

UNT90

Brad & I are here and the TV stations are saying that the game is still on. Had some heavy rain after we got here, but it has stopped now. Glad I brought my raincoat and boots!

Glad to hear you guys made it safe. Just hoping that the rest of us coming closer to game day will be able to make it in.

Just got back to the hotel room. This sucks. I doubt they will cancel the game until at least Saturday morn. I think the stirn will fall apart and come in as nothing more than a tropical rainstorm with 30 MPH sustained winds, which we see all the time in Texas.

Every time I plan a trip to see UNT in Louisiana, something like this happdms

• Upvote 1

Brad & I are here and the TV stations are saying that the game is still on. Had some heavy rain after we got here, but it has stopped now. Glad I brought my raincoat and boots!

Just so everyone knows, these were just typical tropical afternoon showers and have nothing to do with Karen. Rained for 30 minutes and then was gone.

• Upvote 1

Any big plans for tonight?

About to go to bed. Plantation tour at 7:30 in the morning. Girlfriend's gotta get something out of this trip.

Checked out Bourbon Heat. Very nice, with a cool courtyard downstairs, a dance club upstairs with a balcony.

Caught a GREAT Zydagp band

• Upvote 1