Coach Mac show- still tomorrow at rudys?

SSP

In the past, tomorrow's show would be the night for them to take off. Didn't see anything on Mean Green Sports, so will have to wait for MGC Newsletter in the AM. Will post if not up.

I would think the one to take off would be the Monday after the bye Saturday, not the one after a game, but, like Dozer will have to wait and see. I hope there is one tomorrow as I would enjoy hearing Mac talk about the Georgia game. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Am sure a Mean Green Club note will be sent. If not we can find out and get it posted. Dozer is great about it so am sure he can let us know...or I can.

Do think it would be fun. And, for the record, I enjoy Rudy's as the venue. A place where ownership supports the Mean Green, has great show specials and has a good space for us. Don't get the "classy" reference from GreenP1...and, I don't recall seeing him at any of the shows that I attended in the last couple of years and I rarely ever miss. So, don't get the reference...especially from one who doesn't attend regularly. But, would love to see GreenP1 become one of the regulars. I know he likes beer...and it is always cold at Rudy's for Coach Mac Showtime.

• Upvote 1

Oh, man...just realized I am still in Utah...fly back later today...with the time change this might be a no-go for me attending the Show tonight. Bummer...going to try...maybe I can bribe the pilot to gun it on the way back.

Problem is, these later afternoon scheduled flights are often the ones delayed in departure. Come on American Airlines...for once be on time and give me at least a small shot at making the show tonight.

Add:

Crap....wifey just told me we don't land at DFW until 7:05 PM...by the time we get our luggage and drive home, no way I make it. Darn...forget that bribe to the pilot I guess!

What radio station is it on? May have to listen in on the radio...FM I hope??? Wife's car doesn't get AM radio these days....

Edited by KRAM1

If you don't know you're already too old to get it.

#getyounggetgreenorgetout

Well, you know I am too old to get it....so, go ahead and tell me! I have no clue either about this hash tag stuff! Please.....

And you "just realized you were in Utah" ?

You've got to keep taking those meds no matter how good you feel.

Have a safe trip home. Where ever that is in your mind.

GO MEAN GREEN

Seriously, right? Thought I would be home earlier in the day and thought I was heading home on a Sunday...not a Monday. Ha! Hey, when one is "retired" what day it is loses a bit of significance. Cannot tell you how often I thought it was a Saturday, just to realize it was either a Thursday or Friday! Ha! Seriously, Joe! Funny, yes?

Seriously, right? Thought I would be home earlier in the day and thought I was heading home on a Sunday...not a Monday. Ha! Hey, when one is "retired" what day it is loses a bit of significance. Cannot tell you how often I thought it was a Saturday, just to realize it was either a Thursday or Friday! Ha! Seriously, Joe! Funny, yes?

Yet you always seem to figure out what day it is when there is an NT FB or BB game being played. At least you seem to have some of priorities straight. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Depends will help when a certain other area starts to go. : )

DEPENDS seems to be a word frequently used with KRAM. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

GO MEAN GREEN

Meaning? Don't recall seeing "depends" and KRAM ever used together. Dozer was just pulling my chain.

• Upvote 2