Somewhat Related

eppy4life

I had the chance to get one Duringthe 2004 Greece games and tour de France because a bunch of the athletes and nicer from the US were on my flight to Germany but never got one :( kinda wish I had

http://grammar.about.com/od/basicsentencegrammar/a/basicstructures.htm

• Upvote 4

Should I care....? This is a forum and not a dissertation. Keep your negativity to yourself and stop covering for your miserable life by finding fault in others. Whatever insecurities you have take it up somewhere else. I have never seen any one on any board on any cite have an issue with someone's "grammar" or "spelling".... Ever. Keep patting yourself on the back. You must be very intelligent.....

Let's get back to basketball and the draft! 2 hours left..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Should I care....? This is a forum and not a dissertation. Keep your negativity to yourself and stop covering for your miserable life by finding fault in others. Whatever insecurities you have take it up somewhere else. I have never seen any one on any board on any cite have an issue with someone's "grammar" or "spelling".... Ever. Keep patting yourself on the back. You must be very intelligent.....

Let's get back to basketball and the draft! 2 hours left..

An ellipsis is only 3 dots...

• Upvote 3

I personally think the rubber bracelets are stupid on anyone older than 15. And when I see more than one on a person I can't help but think there is something wrong with them. I have seen as many as 10 on someone and question whether there is a little child inside a mans body. I also think the balance bracelets are equally as dumb and when I see people wearing those I can't help but think they were walking through the mall and had some 18 year old approach them, make them stand on one foot like an idiot while they push them around, then they proceed to purchase 2 for the price of one because they think its a miracle invention.

I will say that the only thing that belongs on a mans wrist post 18 years of age is a watch.

• Upvote 2

I personally think the rubber bracelets are stupid on anyone older than 15. And when I see more than one on a person I can't help but think there is something wrong with them. I have seen as many as 10 on someone and question whether there is a little child inside a mans body. I also think the balance bracelets are equally as dumb and when I see people wearing those I can't help but think they were walking through the mall and had some 18 year old approach them, make them stand on one foot like an idiot while they push them around, then they proceed to purchase 2 for the price of one because they think its a miracle invention.

I will say that the only thing that belongs on a mans wrist post 18 years of age is a watch.

Thanks DD. Always a pleasure.

I'll assume the mole on my wrist is childish? Your comment wasn't necessary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1