Military Bowl strikes deal with C-USA Updated: May 20, 2013, 2:44

Harry

The seventh selection from the ACC was contracted to play in the game against an at-large team before C-USA completed the deal to fill the spot.

C-USA and bowl officials will determine which selection from C-USA will play in the bowl, the sources said.

The Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman, set for Dec. 27 with a 2:30 p.m. ET kickoff, will be the sixth bowl affiliated with C-USA.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9294322/conference-usa-put-team-military-bowl-sources-say

I might be able to find you something cheaper if we end up in Hawai'i at some point (that is, if you're still in Ecuador if and when it happens) but either way, though we were hoping to pay off everything in the next couple years before doing the kind of spontaneous travel I prefer, if we go to the Military Bowl this or next year and you'll be there I can probably sell off some inventory I was saving to get the extra cash. I'm sure there are some pretty cool stories from the last few years that I need to hear :P But I guess we'll get more organized when we have another bowl to debate travelling to!

It's not like UNT will be going to any of these, so it really doesn't even matter how many bowls CUSA has...

Why do you come here? You might be the most pathetic troll to ever post here and that is saying something. It's very "Christian" of you to be such human debris. Bless your heart...

• Upvote 2

It's not like UNT will be going to any of these, so it really doesn't even matter how many bowls CUSA has...

Boast not lest ye fall......and.....pride cometh before destruction.

Just as quickly as the Big 12 formed, it can change (again) just as quickly. Casepoint TAMU left the Big 12 now didn't they?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

Since you're in MD, if you live/visit near the DC area, there are some alums that organize events out there if you didn't know already. PM me if you need more info and I can help get you in touch.