Tulsa scheduling question

UNT90

to get back on topic: Vito asked, and it seems they covered this in the contract: we seem to get a home game in 2014 vs tulsa:

http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/03/quick-scrimmage-notes-4.html/

– I did get a chance to ask Rick Villarreal about UNT’s contract with Tulsa. It has a provision that covered what would happen if either team left C-USA. UNT will have a nonconference home game against Tulsa in 2014.

What it does not say if we have to return this game in 2015, but I hazard a guess that not. I f this indeed holds up, this would be a major win for our schedule and would represent great contract planning by RV.

Edited by outoftown

to get back on topic: Vito asked, and it seems they covered this in the contract: we seem to get a home game in 2014 vs tulsa:

http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/03/quick-scrimmage-notes-4.html/

What it does not say if we have to return this game in 2015, but I hazard a guess that not. I f this indeed holds up, this would be a major win for our schedule and would represent great contract planning by RV.

I read this as we're fulfilling the away half of our previous home-home with them this season in conference play.

Now, they will have to fulfill their away game by coming to Apogee next year in non-conference play.

How is this not a good thing?

• Upvote 1

You have a lot to learn, first being not to call people names in public. Criticize my point of view or opinions, but don't make it personal.

As for my not caring about the students, I demonstrate that I do by membership to the MGC and by showing up and donating to the GMG basketball game and football game(even though I will be out of town the previous 2 days). Someday you will learn that what you do means much more than what you say.

Maybe you should ask the person you were so quick to defend how much real, financial support he provides, but that doesn't matter, because he shares your opinion.

As far as "hiding", many people I disagree with know me by first name, my picture is posted on the board in multiple places. I'm not hiding from anyone.

If the mods are reading, don't suspend this young lad. I'm a big boy and can take it.

My family has established a scholarship in a family member's name and that is where I have directed the majority of my giving. Don't make accusations you can't back up big boy.

I read this as we're fulfilling the away half of our previous home-home with them this season in conference play.

Now, they will have to fulfill their away game by coming to Apogee next year in non-conference play.

How is this not a good thing?

If that is the case, it's a very good thing. Problem is, no one has said that is the case. If it were the case, it would seem RV would have been very clear about it and Vito, who reads this board, would have reported it.

I really hope this is the case, but when it comes to scheduling, I have a really hard time trusting this AD to make the right moves.