Big three game stretch

UNT90

Starts tonight, followed by road games at the 2 best teams in our conference, MTSU and WKU.

Really need to win 2 of 3 in this stretch, with both conference road games being the preference.

If we come out of this without a win, that would leave us in a 0-3 hole in conference and the confidence of this team basically broken. I wouldn't expect much the rest of the year if this happens.

Biggest 3 game stretch in the history of man?

Question. Lots of info.

• Upvote 2

WKU has been decimated with injuries

Go 3-0 , restore the faith & everyone will be on the Benford bandwagon

Go 0-3 , crickets from here on out at the Super Pit

In my humble opinion, 3-0 does indeed "restore the faith." Heck, even 2-1 would seem like a massive turnaround, but I think it has to begin tonight in order to bolster player morale before the tough conference road games (a split would be perfectly respectable). However, given how this season has played out so far, 0-3 is WAY more likely than the reverse. Oh well, I guess we'll find out today if the staff is beginning to finally implement some kind of legitimate game plan.