Who would you vote for in the Heisman?

NT03

Can't wait to buy some Johnny Football Heisman gear. I went to College Station to Christmas shop for my Aggie family member and got the last #2 shirt at that shop. They were cleaned out of Johnny gear after Thanksgiving weekend. I couldn't help but getting caught up in the mania as well and walked out with all kinds of extra TAMU stuff. The Heisman shirts...are going to be fun. Epic for A&M should he come through tonight. Johnny Football is a transcendant character and is rapidly gaining fans all around the country.

Gig'em

GMG

And Johnny hasn't?

It's already looking like a landslide victory for Mr. Football. There wouldn't be anyone else invited to NYC if Johnny was a sophomore or junior

Did not say anything about Johnny Football...said Manti would be my choice because I felt he had earned it. I would also like to see someone else win other than a QB. This is for the best player in football, not always..or at least most often..the best QB. Happen to think Manti is the best this season. I do, however, think the odds favor Johnny Football, and since I don't have a vote, I'll go with the flow. And besides, really do not care. I care much more about the BB game at the Super Pit. Will be there when they announce the winner...we will all find out soon enough. This thread just asked for our choice..Manti is mine...glad you like the A&M kid...

Can't wait to buy some Johnny Football Heisman gear. I went to College Station to Christmas shop for my Aggie family member and got the last #2 shirt at that shop. They were cleaned out of Johnny gear after Thanksgiving weekend. I couldn't help but getting caught up in the mania as well and walked out with all kinds of extra TAMU stuff. The Heisman shirts...are going to be fun. Epic for A&M should he come through tonight. Johnny Football is a transcendant character and is rapidly gaining fans all around the country.

Gig'em

GMG

Oh, BARF!!

If you love him so much, why don't you marry him? Already sick of this dude and the Aggie fans that come with him.

Gimme Klein. *The guy that single-handedly beat UNT to get his team to a Big12 championship.

*I know he didn't single-handedly beat UNT, but I want to try and romanticize him as much as possible, just like his competition from A&M.

I don't understand why Teo was even considered. He led Notre Dame in total tackles, but he only ranked 59th nationally in that category. He led them in Interceptions but ranked 3rd. And he had the same number of fumble recoveries as Our Marcus Trice.

I don't even think he was the best defensive player on their team, statistically. Stephon Tuitt not only led the team in Sacks and was ranked 7th nationally, he led them in Tackles For Loss and ranked 57th. In fact their other linebacker, Prince Shembo had more sacks.

Zach Orr ranked higher than Teo in total tackles.

Orr and Hilbert Jackson also ranked higher than he did in Solo Tackles, in fact Teo isn't even ranked in Solo Tackles.

Teo ranked 65th in passes defensed. North Texas' freshman Zach Whitfield ranked 22nd.

Teo did not lead in a single statistical category. So other than being a great guy, and there are lots of those, I dont see how he deserved consideration IMO.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1