2012-13 Dallas Mavericks

OJ Mayo, if he can stay on the court and out of trouble, is the best shooting guard we have had since Michael Finley in 04-05. We haven't been able to really fill that hole since he left even though we won a championship. Our starting shooting guard in the 06 Finals was Adrian Griffin and it was Barea and Stevenson in 11.

Collison is better than the shell of Jason Kidd we have had for the past few years. I love Kidd and will forever be grateful that he helped get us the only professional title in my life as a sports fan, but he needs to hang it up. Not really worth what he got in NY.

Kaman is the best scoring center we have had in the Dirk years. He is no where near as good as Chandler overall or defensively, but he is a better scorer. Excited to see him play soon because we may not have him long.

We have some decent pieces on this team, so it will be interesting to see how everybody plays together. Or we could suck and get TM. Either way the team is going to look very different again a year from now.

If T Mitch ends up in Dallas it would finally give me a reason to buy these overpriced tickets to watch a few Mavs games. Come on lottery pick because I don't see this team even ending up an 8 seed. Stranger things have happened and if they can build some locker room togetherness, well...you never know. Chemistry is important...even in the NBA!

If T Mitch ends up in Dallas it would finally give me a reason to buy these overpriced tickets to watch a few Mavs games. Come on lottery pick because I don't see this team even ending up an 8 seed. Stranger things have happened and if they can build some locker room togetherness, well...you never know. Chemistry is important...even in the NBA!

If you go to stubhub right now tickets start at $5. Not exactly overpriced for the experience you get and for a team that's made the playoffs 11 or 12 straight seasons. Prices do fluctuate a lot though depending on the teams record and opponent

If you go to stubhub right now tickets start at $5. Not exactly overpriced for the experience you get and for a team that's made the playoffs 11 or 12 straight seasons. Prices do fluctuate a lot though depending on the teams record and opponent

Does that $5 include stub hubs fee, parking and snacks and a seat close enough to see without binoculars? Not to mention gas and transportation to Dallas and back...hardly a $5 price tag. But, understand completely what you are saying...there are tickets priced very reasonable for anyone really wishing to watch the Mavs in person...might just give it a go...

And, who the heck saw that win over LA coming last night? Way to go Mavs...love seeing you beat the Lakers on their home court in front of all those "me me...look at me" fans at court side! ha! Sorry to see a guy like Nash having to be in that environment, but, hey...they will definitely be in the playoffs and many, it seems, think they will be in the hunt for the title.

Nice win Mavs! Did not see that coming...Congrats!

My wife and I sat paltinum level for a Stars game last year. They offer the same for Mavs games. We will hit that this year. They have servers that come and take your food/drink order. They aren't $5 seats, but it is the best bang for the buck in the arena, IMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does that $5 include stub hubs fee, parking and snacks and a seat close enough to see without binoculars? Not to mention gas and transportation to Dallas and back...hardly a $5 price tag. But, understand completely what you are saying...there are tickets priced very reasonable for anyone really wishing to watch the Mavs in person...might just give it a go...

Maybe if they built a pedestrian bridge?

Maybe if they built a pedestrian bridge?

Now you are talking sense....perfect! Can we blame RV if it doesn't open before the Mavs first home game? That would make it feel so very much like home.