Baseball's a Funny Thing

This Rangers team is fine. They haven't been playing to great (or really good for that matter) and they still boast one of the largest division leads in baseball (5 games up). I think they A's are putting together a nice little run, and I think they will keep the Angels from getting a wild card spot, which with all the hype and money spent, it will be pretty funny. The A's won't be the Cardinals or Giants of the last few years, they don't have the pieces to make that type of run. I would be pretty surprised if they overtook us in the standings, don't see it happening, but that's just me. On another note, can someone please explain to me why Michael Young is still getting playing time like he is, I know he's "the face" but he's just bad this season.

As a Sox fan (the Red ones, not those boring White ones), I have seen baseball be a very very funny thing. Last September must have been absolutely hilarious to the rest of the league, outside of Boston and Atlanta. I have little faith we'll turn it around this year, either.

I think the Rangers will be fine, the Angels are in trouble unless Haren figures it out. But, good luck to both teams. I'd like to enjoy watching either of you in the playoffs beat up on the Yankees rather than watch the A's get swept in round 1.

• Downvote 1

I bought 2 tix for the 20 game packs just to have access to the postseason strips. $200 for a pair of tix to the last 20 games, and $1350 for 2 tickets throughout the World Series with a parking pass.

Last year my Dad paid $2,800 for 4 World Series tix to one game.. That was $700 each. At least if we go all the way this year we will have tickets to a few games, and some to sell and get our money back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bought 2 tix for the 20 game packs just to have access to the postseason strips. $200 for a pair of tix to the last 20 games, and $1350 for 2 tickets throughout the World Series with a parking pass.

Last year my Dad paid $2,800 for 4 World Series tix to one game.. That was $700 each. At least if we go all the way this year we will have tickets to a few games, and some to sell and get our money back.

richie_rich_mini.jpg

• Upvote 4

Glad to see you're getting the HS price on those.

• Upvote 2

Oh. :ermm: