ESPN3 to Carry Sun Belt Football Media Day

i noticed they really cut FIU & UNT media time and spent a whole lot more time with Georgia State & Texas State.

They were also passing out 2013 maps of SBC.

very odd

Benson though it was really cool how many games they were getting with ESPN 3, How can you get excited about that?

We cant get to CUSA quick enough

• Upvote 2

i noticed they really cut FIU & UNT media time and spent a whole lot more time with Georgia State & Texas State.

They were also passing out 2013 maps of SBC.

very odd

Benson though it was really cool how many games they were getting with ESPN 3, How can you get excited about that?

We cant get to CUSA quick enough

At least we have a seat on the bus !

• Upvote 1

Also interesting that Benson changed the background color of the Sun Blet logo at his press conference to baby almost UCLA blue. I actually liked it in terms of being a good match with the primary logo golden yellow. Benson is clearly pointing at C-USA as the Sun Belt's primary competition in terms of conferences. Also, there were only two questions asked of him at the presser which I thought was odd.

If anyone has access to ESPN3 and can watch it you should -- it gives you a great view of the Sun Belt teams from the coaches perspective. When I checked after I had watched it they hadn't yet archived it but hopefully they will for those who missed it.