2013 HS - Soma Edo - 6'5" SF

NT03

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? Not saying Emelogu isn't talented, but is he power conference good?

Reach? Question, minimal info.

I think it's a reach. He was very fundamentally sound , but nothing really stood out to me. I'd consider him a MM prospect.

He was injured this summer(broken hand I believe) . I'm not sure if he was healthy when we saw him. Maybe it was a lingering injury that got worse?

Side note , our boy Michael Williams committed to TCU. Trent Johnson doing good things

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

A NEW LIST AND WE HAVE MADE HIS FINAL 4 !!!!

UNT,TCU, Fresno State & Santa Clara

Dude! If this is genuinely his final four, I REALLY like our chances... unless he just really wants to go to California, or TCU to Big East may sway his decision in that direction.

A couple of big wins against Creighton, KS St, or St Louis, and Lehigh @ home may sway his decision.

• Upvote 1

Dude! If this is genuinely his final four, I REALLY like our chances... unless he just really wants to go to California, or TCU to Big East may sway his decision in that direction.

A couple of big wins against Creighton, KS St, or St Louis, and Lehigh @ home may sway his decision.

He seems to really, really like Santa Clara.

Then again... Who the hell knows what we may be able and willing to do to sway him our way?

He seems to really, really like Santa Clara.

Then again... Who the hell knows what we may be able and willing to do to sway him our way?

Does anyone know if he plans to sign in the early signing period, which I believe begins Nov. 16th?

If he develops, this could be a HUGE addition.

• Upvote 1

I just gave a sizeable donation to Craig James' 2016 senate campaign in return for 5 hookers to be killed. I know he's good for it.

Welcome to the Mean Green Family Soma!

I wish u would have just given that to me this weekend as I had Julius Ranldle come sit by me twice. I didn't think he would be impressed with just the $6 I was holding in my wallet

Real nice kid btw

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...