Durley commits to tcu

NT03

Hey they're Big 12 - theyre going to get some players. Wish him well but makes you wonder why he or TB wouldn't have made it happen here...could be either or both.

I know Benford was a big fan of Durley's, he was his lead recruiter at Marquette. I would guess that it's a good sign Benford won't be cleaning players out of house the way Larry Brown has done at SMU. Granted well over 25% of all college basketball players transfer, and it's almost expected when a new coach comes in that 2-3 guys will leave.

If some of your guys guys do explore options, I could see transfers from MU being a possibility, starting with Jamail Jones, but there are rumors there could be more guys from Marquette in play. I hope Durley and Jones are the only two out, but rumors are as many as 1-3 more could be headed out, including some starters. Our school year ends on May 11, so if anyone else is transferring, it will probably be the week after that.

I know Benford was a big fan of Durley's, he was his lead recruiter at Marquette. I would guess that it's a good sign Benford won't be cleaning players out of house the way Larry Brown has done at SMU. Granted well over 25% of all college basketball players transfer, and it's almost expected when a new coach comes in that 2-3 guys will leave.

If some of your guys guys do explore options, I could see transfers from MU being a possibility, starting with Jamail Jones, but there are rumors there could be more guys from Marquette in play. I hope Durley and Jones are the only two out, but rumors are as many as 1-3 more could be headed out, including some starters. Our school year ends on May 11, so if anyone else is transferring, it will probably be the week after that.

thanks for the heads up brewcity. does one of the three happen to play the 4?

• 5 months later...