Sunbelt Tournament Finals Watching

UNT 90 Grad

Hey Folks,

In the event the Mean Green men make it to the conference tournament championship game on Tuesday, March 6th, Rudy's BBQ in Allen has us penciled in for their back room with the big TV starting at 5:30pm for those of us in the Collin County area. The game will be broadcast on ESPN2 at 6pm, but it's always more fun to watch UNT play with fellow members of the Mean Green Nation. Rudy's will have $2 Natty Lights and PBRs for Mean Green fans.

I'm not trying to hex the team or anything, but this isn't something I thought could be planned successfully on the day of the game. Go Mean Green and I'll be rooting for us to have the opportunity to have this get-together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey Folks,

When the Mean Green men make it to the conference tournament championship game on Tuesday, March 6th, Rudy's BBQ in Allen has us penciled in for their back room with the big TV starting at 5:30pm for those of us in the Collin County area.

Fify