Arkansas-Little Rock (2/23/2012)

Andrew

What really gets me is that if you average our six conferences losses together it comes out to 3 points a game! A few free throws or a three pointer here or there and we are undefeated in conference play. This is what continues to give me hope come hot springs. 45% from the free throw line last game will never happen again. Tony will lead us to the promise land.

• Upvote 4

By the same token, we've won a few really down to the wire games (like Denver). I think our 8-6 record is pretty reflective what we are right now. We still have an awful lot of talent though.

I do think we have a real shot in Hot Springs, just because in a small tournament I generally think the cream rises to the top.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 4

By the same token, we've won a few really down to the wire games (like Denver). I think our 8-6 record is pretty reflective what we are right now. We still have an awful lot of talent though.

I do think we have a real shot in Hot Springs, just because in a small tournament I generally think the cream rises to the top.

Im interested to see what the starting line ups will look like. I feel like everyone but Trey and Forrest can definitely contribute in a big way. Its going to be a lot of minutes on Mitchel and Alzee. Especially if we do not get a bye.

• Upvote 4

Im interested to see what the starting line ups will look like. I feel like everyone but Trey and Forrest can definitely contribute in a big way. Its going to be a lot of minutes on Mitchel and Alzee. Especially if we do not get a bye.

There will be at least one game that will test our minutes...a couple guys getting completely gas'd.

Just hope that it doesn't happen in the first two rounds?

• Upvote 1

Not listed on espn3, but you can check a 1 - 26 Binghamton team dry.gif THanks WW , you are the BEST !!

I still have yet to understand how I can watch a high school girls basketball team, but not UNT on there! It really must be the set up of the s in pit. I have heard some things in passing about the area seeming empty and not good for television. I still do not get why KTXU 21 could not carry some more games!

• Upvote 2

Now that's dedication!

Checking in from Little Rock. Hank Dickenson was on my flight this morning and chatted with me for a minute when we got in to LIT. He asked me if I already had a ticket and I said no so he said he would take care of me tonight. It's already off to a great start. Now all I have to do if figure out who he gave my name to and where do I go when I get to the arena.

• Upvote 1

Checking in from Little Rock. Hank Dickenson was on my flight this morning and chatted with me for a minute when we got in to LIT. He asked me if I already had a ticket and I said no so he said he would take care of me tonight. It's already off to a great start. Now all I have to do if figure out who he gave my name to and where do I go when I get to the arena.

Look at you! Livin' the high life!

• Upvote 1

Scoreboard???

• Upvote 1