St. Gregory's Attendance

UNTflyer

On my drive up to the game I thought Hank said there were only 300 students at St. Gregory's.

Student section was packed. They appear to really enjoy winning no matter who the opponent is... They passed scrappy up their section. Like crowd surfing...

I brought my two little kids... They had tons of room to run around.

Yep, the stident section was 3 /12 sections full in the lower level.

Too bad the LSU game is in the Christmas break. It would be crazy packed by students.

We filled decently when Indiana and Houston played us back in the day during the break. I imagine we will still fill it up decently.

What I like is that students are now pouring into the sections on the other side of the pep band. I personally sit in the section right by the pep band (wearing my hard hat, yelling a lot).

I can't remember two back to back games with that good of student turn out. I'm excited to see how the fan turn out is once we get into SBC play, and when we play LSU. I know many of my friends are coming in from out of town just for the game.

I don't know. That kid looks like he is only about 12. Maybe he just looks that way because he is sitting next to Tony Mitchell, but not sure he is ready for D1 ball.

He is ready to play, for his middle school team this season. He is in the 7th grade and played baseball for me for one season, one hell of an athlete.

As for that tall guy JJ should have him in a uniform by the middle of December or he should be fired!