DRC: McNulty grateful for start

I've been reading Vito ever since with lost Tim M. because I believe Tim M. had run in's with RV/Dickey over questions he asked. Or accused of being critical of UNT athletics. Vito hasn't dodged asking questions and he's been on the outside looking via several of our HC's over the years. If you look at Vito's men's BB write ups Vito seems to have good relationship with JJ.

Good Points.

I'd also like to add that if you read the posts regarding Vito on this board, you have some folks that think he needs to ask more pointed and controversial questions and saying he's lazy, and then you have those that are mad at him for bringing up the past bad records, and not blowing more sunshine and only want him focusing on the good points.

This guy can't win. He's always doing something wrong. Yea, he gets paid, but he's probably not getting close to being a millionaire on this beat. Give the guy a break.

• Upvote 3

Then go to the coaches show if you really want an answer.

I have been to two coach's shows and submitted every time on facebook. All questions were screened and ignored. Everyone at the Coach's Show is scared of the open mike and incurring the wrath of Mac and RV if moves are questioned. I was at Tulsa. The tackling was pathetic. We never played inspired after that one yard goal line fiasco. Dunbar left and Dunbar right will not cut it the rest of the year. If we don't get more exotics ( as Coach Fry used to call them) in our playbook you'll start to see an eight man front. But really the defense took a giant step backward in this game and needs more work on fundamentals just after they seemed to have worked on those before IU.We don't have the players just to hammer the middle IMHO those are wasted plays. BTW the Tulsa paper said TU hoped to schedule more "cup cakes" like North Texas in the future. If those kinds of remarks don't get players inspired to improve then they have still not bought in. :growl:

• Upvote 3

I have been to two coach's shows and submitted every time on facebook. All questions were screened and ignored. Everyone at the Coach's Show is scared of the open mike and incurring the wrath of Mac and RV if moves are questioned. I was at Tulsa. The tackling was pathetic. We never played inspired after that one yard goal line fiasco. Dunbar left and Dunbar right will not cut it the rest of the year. If we don't get more exotics ( as Coach Fry used to call them) in our playbook you'll start to see an eight man front. But really the defense took a giant step backward in this game and needs more work on fundamentals just after they seemed to have worked on those before IU.We don't have the players just to hammer the middle IMHO those are wasted plays. BTW the Tulsa paper said TU hoped to schedule more "cup cakes" like North Texas in the future. If those kinds of remarks don't get players inspired to improve then they have still not bought in. :growl:

I don't why it is, but it just kills me that Tulsa seems to own us.