How will you be enjoying the Tulsa game?

UNT 90 Grad

Will Rudy's in Denton have it?

Not that I've heard. Did anyone see the FIU game at Rudy's Denton? I heard they were going to do the Internet feed for that one but I'm not sure if the restaurant did that on their own or if the Denton alumni chapter did it (or someone else). Maybe whoever organized that could do the same for the Tulsa game.

Not that I've heard. Did anyone see the FIU game at Rudy's Denton? I heard they were going to do the Internet feed for that one but I'm not sure if the restaurant did that on their own or if the Denton alumni chapter did it (or someone else). Maybe whoever organized that could do the same for the Tulsa game.

Yep. I was at Rudy's in Denton for the FIU game. They were streaming ESPN3 and the feed was pretty terrible. I haven't heard if it's going on again? If so, I'd be interested...

Yep. I was at Rudy's in Denton for the FIU game. They were streaming ESPN3 and the feed was pretty terrible. I haven't heard if it's going on again? If so, I'd be interested...

Rudy's in Denton has the same banner out front announcing UNT football that the Allen Rudy's has out. I expect the game will be shown in Denton as well.

Yeah I was there too...I was the guy who constantly tried to fix the stream for the owner (p.s. thanks for the free beer). Either ESPN3 was having a bad day, or the Rudy's in Denton needs to upgrade their network/stop having an open wifi network for everyone and their mother's iphones to connect to.

It was rough.

Rudy's in Denton has the same banner out front announcing UNT football that the Allen Rudy's has out. I expect the game will be shown in Denton as well.

So I take that to mean that the Denton Rudy's would be putting it on themselves. That's nice. Though they have the banner in Allen, it's the alumni chapter folks that are providing the computer setup and hosting the watching events.