6:30 PM TONIGHT Listen and Chat During Coach Mac's Radio Show

Harry

Can anybody give a summary of the show for those of us that missed it?

I'll try.

• The crowd was amazing and Houston's coach mentioned that they didn't expect noise to be a factor and that made a big difference in the game early on.
  • Lance Dunbar has struggled because he had a concussion in fall camp and hadn't practiced much
  • He expects all 3 quarterbacks to play this season
  • Thompson is basically a freshman so he thinks he will improve a lot this season.
  • They weren't happy with the secondary play in the game and they'll work on it.
  • Alabama is loaded with draft picks but we will try to improve in that game.
  • He had heard Olen was good but hadn't seen it until the Houston game, that was the reason for pumping him up during the game after the field goal and the kick off out of the endzone.
  • We need more playmakers on the team like Brelan.
  • Canales came down to the sideline which he also did during the FIU game from the press box. Said that the coaches were having to do a lot of the leading of this team right now which ideally the upperclassmen would be doing.
  • Hoped that the team wasn't used to losing and accepting it, because it better make them sick
  • Atterbury is the most confident player on the team right now.

I'm sure there was more but that's what I can remember now.

• Upvote 1

I'll try.

• The crowd was amazing and Houston's coach mentioned that they didn't expect noise to be a factor and that made a big difference in the game early on.
  • Lance Dunbar has struggled because he had a concussion in fall camp and hadn't practiced much
  • He expects all 3 quarterbacks to play this season
  • Thompson is basically a freshman so he thinks he will improve a lot this season.
  • They weren't happy with the secondary play in the game and they'll work on it.
  • Alabama is loaded with draft picks but we will try to improve in that game.
  • He had heard Olen was good but hadn't seen it until the Houston game, that was the reason for pumping him up during the game after the field goal and the kick off out of the endzone.
  • We need more playmakers on the team like Brelan.
  • Canales came down to the sideline which he also did during the FIU game from the press box. Said that the coaches were having to do a lot of the leading of this team right now which ideally the upperclassmen would be doing.
  • Hoped that the team wasn't used to losing and accepting it, because it better make them sick
  • Atterbury is the most confident player on the team right now.

I'm sure there was more but that's what I can remember now.

That's a good summary! Thank you for thst. GMG!