Coog Fans review Apogee

Harry

Bigger? Sure. Quality? I dunno. We spent $2,593 per seat. After the pseudo-athletic center they're talking about building (just assume $5m on the low end), they're looking at $2,875 per seat. That doesn't include demolition of Robertson, which I imagine would drop that total even more.

By all accounts we got one hell of a deal due to the recession, and at the very earliest, they would be breaking ground two years after us. Maybe up to five years after us.

I don't think their budget will let it be as nice, but who knows until the project is finished. I'm not wishing ill will or anything, but I think their expectations are nuts, especially considering it's the same architect and possibly even lesser budget per seat than we used.

Dude that pic in your signature is fracking sweet.

it is unfortunate an innocent game involving bags of corn is called "cornhole." never the less, i love me some cornhole :ph34r: and would welcome playing a sweet game of cornhole with any GMG member.

Its pretty popular here in CO. My neighbors play it, so I've gotten decent at it. I may take you up on that offer the next game I'm able to make it to.

regardless of 4,000 or 2,000, how many nt fans would travel to houston? hopefully we will play them in a year or so and find out.

I hate to bring up the Rice fiasco of 2008, but we travelled pretty well for that game - and that was only a week after Hurricane Ike. Between those living in Houston who didn't go because they were still cleaning up, and those who didn't make the trip from DFW because of Ike, it could have been even better.

My wife and I watched the game with my parents on the TV and my mom said "WOW, I can't believe how many UNT fans there are at the game, they look like there is more of us than Rice."

Not close, definately more Rice fans than UNT. Sitting in section 304, it looked pretty full. But then watching it on TV there were a lot of gaps. While we were tailgating, Dr. B dropped by and said they expected between 1000 or 1500. I think that was a good estimate. Official attendance was 16885.

I'm in Sugar Land - I can't wait for us to play UH down here!