NHS Rations Healtcare in the Hopes patuients Die

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8668906/NHS-delays-operations-as-it-waits-for-patients-to-die-or-go-private.html

Thought those of you who favor government controlled healthcare might like to take a look at the article associated with the link I have posted above. Pretty interesting "stuff", and this is how it works in reality, not in some styleized politicians dreams of the greatness of government rationing and redistribution of healthcare services.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8668906/NHS-delays-operations-as-it-waits-for-patients-to-die-or-go-private.html

Thought those of you who favor government controlled healthcare might like to take a look at the article associated with the link I have posted above. Pretty interesting "stuff", and this is how it works in reality, not in some styleized politicians dreams of the greatness of government rationing and redistribution of healthcare services.

THIS KOOL AID IS FANTASTIC. BIG GOVERNMENT, NO PROBLEMS. Can we add more sugar?!

• Downvote 1

Gutless response.

Just stating my opinion, fella. I think a 10-15 year moratorium on births and people 70-75 years old and up should have to prove their value to society.

By about 2025 we could bring the world's population back down to a manageable 5 or so billion people. No more health care debate...no more significant concerns over non-renewable resources...think of it, man! It'd be great!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just stating my opinion, fella. I think a 10-15 year moratorium on births and people 70-75 years old and up should have to prove their value to society.

By about 2025 we could bring the world's population back down to a manageable 5 or so billion people. No more health care debate...no more significant concerns over non-renewable resources...think of it, man! It'd be great!

Tie the tubes on welfare recipients and your problem is solved. Right now they have an incentive to reproduce rather than actually contribute to society.

• Upvote 7

Tie the tubes on welfare recipients and your problem is solved. Right now they have an incentive to reproduce rather than actually contribute to society.

Sounds too much like class warfare. Rich folk are popping out far too many kids too...take a look at Southlake.

What if, now mind you the ideal time for this has passed, we trained the census takers to also perform vasectomies and tubal ligation on site? Ten years later they could come back and reverse the procedures...assuming of course we've come back down to a manageable world population.

Obviously, I'm operating under the assumption that we're conducting a world census for a one world government...which is certainly right around the corner.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sounds too much like class warfare. Rich folk are popping out far too many kids too...take a look at Southlake.

What if, now mind you the ideal time for this has passed, we trained the census takers to also perform vasectomies and tubal ligation on site? Ten years later they could come back and reverse the procedures...assuming of course we've come back down to a manageable world population.

Obviously, I'm operating under the assumption that we're conducting a world census for a one world government...which is certainly right around the corner.

Now, if you would just call everyone that posted in this thread racist (you know, in a funny way), my expectations of you would be complete.

Come on, make me proud!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good...too many people in this world anyway.

Now that we've got the back end covered, if we can get ahead of all these pregnancies and new-borns the world will be a much better place.

While I may not agree, I applaud you for having the nuts to say what you mean! :)