Gmg.com Bowl 8 - Rules

KRAM1

I guarantee a whistle at the end of every play, regardless of outcome.

One of our esteemed referees has spoken! We will have three referees this year...maybe even a fourth, so no monkey business this year.

I've never heard of a flag game taking up the entire field. I hope you guys stay hydrated.

I'm on my special diet to prepare for the strain of being 42 and running up and down the length of a full football field:

-On even numbered days, I go to Whataburger and get the Chicken Honey Mustard Bacon Ranch special

-On odd numbered days, I go to Jack In The Box and get the three taco special

-Throughout the day, I'm drinking plenty of Pepsi or RC Cola

-In the evenings, before bedtime, I have one or two Tecates before hitting the sack

• Upvote 1

I'm on my special diet to prepare for the strain of being 42 and running up and down the length of a full football field:

-On even numbered days, I go to Whataburger and get the Chicken Honey Mustard Bacon Ranch special

-In the evenings, before bedtime, I have one or two Tecates before hitting the sack

Now, that, Sir is a training routine I can respect!

Those 12 oz curls can really be hell.

Edited by forevereagle
  • Upvote 1

Any specific rules around rushing the quarterback? (i.e. number of players that can rush, time restriction prior to rushing, position of rusher prior to snap, etc.)

May be understood by some, but I'm a newbie.

Well, the rules as posted do not specify. But, seems reasonable that we should have some "line of scrimmage" and rushing the passer rules...so, I'll check with some folks and get back with you on that one sometime today or tomorrow...hopefully, sooner rather than later. Thanks.

OK, check out the rules. Added a section called "Line of Scrimmage" that covers players on the line of scrimmage and rushing the passer. That should cover it...

Omnibus Clause:

Any situation not specifically covered within these published rules will revert to NCAA rules. That should cover damn near anything.

I like...enough said. let's get ready to rumble...game time!

Just a couple other general flag football rules to remember...

1. One of the referees needs to check the flags of the player who scores. Please go to the closest ref for the flag check, as we will not have substitutes to give us a heat break.

2. When you pull the flag of the ball carrier... STOP! AND HOLD UP THE FLAG so we can blow the whistle and end the play. STAY AT THAT SPOT until a referee can mark the spot of the ball for the next play.